Sign in to follow this  
ORLANDOmagic407

bucks magic trade

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?playe...5~19~19~19&te=&cash= how about this trade

Luke ridnour,charlie villanueva ,and Damon Jones

for

jameer nelson, brain cook,and tony battie

that gives us a better starting point i think ...A big man ...and a back-up point

pulse we dont ever play cook nelson just makes to many bad passes for a point and tonys alright but i really like the warlock and maybe with this trade he could work hes way off the bench quicker and become a better player even faster .....what do you guys think ???

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?playe...5~19~19~19&te=&cash= how about this trade

Luke ridnour,charlie villanueva ,and Damon Jones

for

jameer nelson, brain cook,and tony battie

that gives us a better starting point i think ...A big man ...and a back-up point

pulse we dont ever play cook nelson just makes to many bad passes for a point and tonys alright but i really like the warlock and maybe with this trade he could work hes way off the bench quicker and become a better player even faster .....what do you guys think ???

yes for us...but bucks wouldnt do it

...whats up with all these fantasy trades everybody is coming up with. We have a pretty darn good team as it is. Just be patient with this team for more than 4 games.

quote:
Originally posted by avitale8:

I would rather have Meer than Ridnour

IMO, he's not any worse than Meer - and his deal is up in 2 years.

The downgrade from Nelson to Luke is not worth getting Villanueva. Plus, I like Battie off the bench almost as much, not for his offense, but defense. Damon Jones is just worthless imo.

quote:
Originally posted by Eyriq:

The downgrade from Nelson to Luke is not worth getting Villanueva. Plus, I like Battie off the bench almost as much, not for his offense, but defense. Damon Jones is just worthless imo.

Damon Jones had his best year under SVG.

LOL, Otis trading both Jameer and Battie in the same deal just might make his head explode.

quote:
Originally posted by BRich:

quote:
Originally posted by avitale8:

I would rather have Meer than Ridnour

IMO, he's not any worse than Meer - and his deal is up in 2 years.

Trust me: Yes, he is much, much worse than Meer.

Ridnour's defense is to Meer's defense as Meer's defense is to the combined defense of Clyde Frazier, Gary Payton, and Scottie Pippen. When Ridnour is defending someone, it's a victory if he doesn't trip over the air and hurt himself.