Sign in to follow this  
PR

Carlos 20 point 8 assist 5 reb

Carolos with 20 point 8 assist rabound with a winning game just to let Carlos fan know. And we are Magics fan too

quote:
Originally posted by PR:

Carolos with 20 point 8 assist rabound with a winning game just to let Carlos fan know. And we are Magics fan too

This isn't cute pal. It is plainly obvious what your intentions are.

Next time you do this, you need to also include the stat lines for all the other former Magic players still active for other teams/leagues.

quote:
Originally posted by PR:

Why don't you post nothing after the awful game he played last week?

I was sad to see carlos say good bye to the

Orlando Magic. I guess they would just rather

give the ball to nelson no matter what he

does. No wonder they started with 0-2 but like

that old song says "thats what you get when

you fall in love".

quote:
PR:

Yes Carlos had a very good game against the Italian team Avellino, but the main thing is that he has become the undisputed team leader, regarded so by the players, the fans and the media.

quote:
With four minutes left in the game [first quarter], the score stood at 13

quote:
Originally posted by DwightHoward1880:

all u have to do is look at the american names in these articles and you realize just how inferior the talent over there is. i wonder if most of these teams could even compete at the NCAA level.

Why do you continue this? Is this thread that has been moved to Around the NBA/Globe Game bothering you that bad? You crossed the line a long time ago, there is no more Carlos talk in the main forum so why bother coming here, in the designated place to talk about Carlos, and spew your hatred for all things Hispanic. What a sad existence.

i made no mention of anything hispanic, i simply expressed my opinion of the level of competition he's competing at, but thank you for reading your opinion into it and assuming things. and dont personally attack me u have no idea who i am or anything about my existence

quote:
Originally posted by DwightHoward1880:

i made no mention of anything hispanic, i simply expressed my opinion of the level of competition he's competing at, but thank you for reading your opinion into it and assuming things. and dont personally attack me u have no idea who i am or anything about my existence

I never made a personal attack, those are reserved for your use. My opinion? So, based on the multitudes of things you have brought up regarding this subject it is not an obvious conclusion that your hatred for the "fanroyos" and what seems to be the entire Hispanic community are the basis for your comments? I'm sorry for assuming, please carry on.