Sign in to follow this  
ufballer86

sessions

he has apparently fallin out of favor for skiles and the bucks, and logged a dnp-cd on opening night. i know some of yall on here are fans. i would have no problem giving up a first rounder for him, if we could work out an extension.

and cant believe tonights opening night!!! go magicz!

he has apparently fallin out of favor for skiles and the bucks, and logged a dnp-cd on opening night. i know some of yall on here are fans. i would have no problem giving up a first rounder for him, if we could work out an extension.

quote:
Originally posted by ufballer86:

Am I correct in assuming your knowledge of Sessions is limited to a few boxscores, and that you've never actually seen him play?

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:

Am I correct in assuming your knowledge of Sessions is limited to a few boxscores, and that you've never actually seen him play?

thats what im saying...where is there a tidbit of info on this?

they made it a point to keep Sessions this off season, the dude is a wild player...I saw him at the pre draft camp last year, what a beast...took a long time for him to get some burn for the Bucks last season, but he impressed in that last quarter of the season he played for them....

bottom line, hell yea I'll take him...

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

quote:

quote:

they made it a point to keep Sessions this off season, the dude is a wild player...I saw him at the pre draft camp last year, what a beast...took a long time for him to get some burn for the Bucks last season, but he impressed in that last quarter of the season he played for them....

I have no interest in reiterating everything I've already said about Sessions, but suffice it to say I wouldn't give up a future 1st for Sessions for any reason. There is a reason he is behind Tyron Lue on the depth chart, and it's not just because of Skiles.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

quote:

quote:

I have no interest in reiterating everything I've already said about Sessions, but suffice it to say I wouldn't give up a future 1st for Sessions for any reason. There is a reason he is behind Tyron Lue on the depth chart, and it's not just because of Skiles.

I agree, I'll give them Bogans and a 2nd round pick for Sessions. Otis need all of his 1st round picks, because he'll need to build the team through the draft for the next couple of years until he's under the cap.

well im not in the know on this I guess...I didnt know there were any issues with Sessions...I know last season he had a few temper flair ups with opposing players...as for a future 1st, i dont know about all of that...i just said yes I would take him...