Sign in to follow this  
Secretly Space Jesus

Game Thread: SEASON OPENER - Hawks at Magic

the stratage in the 4th quarter stunk turk is a ball hog. should pass to three point line. what was bogans doing on joe johnson. not a good coaching job. jacklj

OK, for all the random people that are posting "JAMEER SUCKS!"

He should have at least 6 more assists, but nobody could hit their wide open 3's. When he became aggressive and looked to score, we were a lot better. Hopefully Stan has a firm talking to there.

i think we dont need to blame one or two players for this game... since game started we all saw that they have organization problems.. its like they dont know where to stay or who will take to shot... i hope his is only opener lost and they will come back together soon... PS: INTERESTING THING when i bought nba leage pass last year middle of the half season i was so excited and we lost that game.. here i got my new nba free pass we lost again.. i love this team

quote:
Originally posted by J-Pat Attack!:

it was good though to not have Pat Garrity introduced in the pre-game!

LMAO!!!! It did feel pretty good not seeing him soaking up that bench.

What an awful sports week for me....Rays lose three straight World Series games and fail to bring a title to Tampa. The Bucs lose to Dallas in embarassing fashion, and then the Magic getting blwon out on opening night. I can't imagine a sports week going this bad in some time....

I agree...Keith is 6'5...Joe Johnson is 6'8...it certainly would have been good to at least try Pietrus on him after he got hot.

But...anybody that can explain to me why J.J. Redick got all those minutes and please point out just one good thing he did besides hitting two free throws I'm all ears...

If he can't make shots he is absolutely worthless...as I've been saying the whole pre-season...he looks no different in his ability this year than last.

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

What an awful sports week for me....Rays lose three straight World Series games and fail to bring a title to Tampa. The Bucs lose to Dallas in embarassing fashion, and then the Magic getting blwon out on opening night. I can't imagine a sports week going this bad in some time....

I want the Solar Bears back. At least they won games.

What a horrible week. The Jaguars lose to the Browns, the Magic lose to the Hawks, and the Rays lose the World Series to the Phillies. Plus, the Tennessee Titans are the best team in the NFL.