Sign in to follow this  
gkauffold

bright house networks

what a joke when will the magic fans that made the mistake of going with bright house not have to pay for their shortcomings? they have released their own sports channel are you kidding me i dont care about high school football i want to see the magic play all their games. well i guess it will be a direct tv type of year for me goodbye bright house due to you not responding to the fans request you have lost one of many customers i am sure of

what a joke when will the magic fans that made the mistake of going with bright house not have to pay for their shortcomings? they have released their own sports channel are you kidding me i dont care about high school football i want to see the magic play all their games. well i guess it will be a direct tv type of year for me goodbye bright house due to you not responding to the fans request you have lost one of many customers i am sure of

i feel bad for people in your situation, but i would suggest you do like i did and make the switch to DirecTV. For the same price i was paying for Brighthouse basic digital cable, on DirecTV i get the premium package. and DirecTV has like 5times as many HD channels. so i never have been happier.

quote:
Originally posted by BankyEdwards:

i feel bad for people in your situation, but i would suggest you do like i did and make the switch to DirecTV. For the same price i was paying for Brighthouse basic digital cable, on DirecTV i get the premium package. and DirecTV has like 5times as many HD channels. so i never have been happier.

Talk to me about the length of the contract you had to sign. And does the price increase later on? Did you get an HD-DVR box? Wasn't that a ton of extra cash?

I signed no contract, I can cancel anytime, but why? its the best service ever...No price increase ever, its straigth forward billing, no hidden crap or service charges...just taxes..

They now offer a free HD-DVR box for new customers...and I think they also offer regular HD boxes for extra TV's free...All you have to do is find an offer, find a dealer with those offers, or those offers they mail you every once in a while...I will never go back to cable....ever....

I'm in the process of leaving bright house for Dish. I called bright house to cancel my service and the lady asked me why. I told her because we don't get to see all the magic games. She then offered me a package with PAC 10 football when I love the SEC and hockey ***. Last year I ordered the league pass but all the magic games were blocked.

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

Wait, Dave...didn't you get the Dish Network?

If I do it, I'm going with DirecTV because I want the option of getting the NFL Ticket down the road.

No...Dish Network is a rip off!!!...they charge more, their system is not user friendly and the DVR works weird...

Directv all the way....

LOD, quit waffling and get DirevtTV already! And when you do so, tell them you got the idea from me. You will get 50 bucks off, as will I. Also, I just called last week and got all the HBO's for $2 a month, and the sports package (all the soccer channels, regional FSN's, BigTen, NBA TV, basically like 100 more channels) for $2 a month. It's great. Do it to it.

Just wondering for you guys leaving Brighthouse,

what are you using for your internet service???

B/H has got on my last nerve. Big 10 network???you got to be kidding me!!!

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

LOD, quit waffling and get DirevtTV already! And when you do so, tell them you got the idea from me. You will get 50 bucks off, as will I. Also, I just called last week and got all the HBO's for $2 a month, and the sports package (all the soccer channels, regional FSN's, BigTen, NBA TV, basically like 100 more channels) for $2 a month. It's great. Do it to it.

Wait, did I read this correctly, does the sports package come with FSN?

By the way, is it true that DirecTV gets fidgety when it rains?

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

Is that a fixed price or a special that ends in a few months?