Sign in to follow this  
Rob

Would you trade Turk in a deal for Odom?

As much as I love to dog on Amare (I can't stand the idiots who say he is better than Duncan) I would love to have him as the PF on the Pistons. I'm really looking forward to seeing what shape does his game take now that D'Antoni is gone.

But all the things Turkoglu does for the Magic like running the offense, Odom can do as well and help out on the boards. Hes a better finisher than Turk is and has better handles and quicker. Can get you 10-14ppg and play decent defense. Thats actually more than what Turk is giving us. Only thing is that Turk is a better shooter. Thats it.

I would have to say i wouldn't mind Odom being traded for Turk if somehow we got another point guard in return

Nelson,Farmar???Anthony Johnson

Pietrus,Lee,Bogans

Lewis

Odom,

Howard

quote:
He is standing somewhere btw Lebron class and other ordinary SF's.

The fact that this wasn't intended to be funny makes it hilarious.

Turkoglu's defense was decent last season. I don't necessarily remember our team being killed at the small forward spot. Wow....Odom..a better finisher then Turk. As a powerfoward, you expected to finish better around the basket. Hedo can finish strong himself

poster 2

Poster 3

Odom

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

Turkoglu's defense was decent last season. I don't necessarily remember our team being killed at the small forward spot. Wow....Odom..a better finisher then Turk. As a powerfoward, you expected to finish better around the basket. Hedo can finish strong himself

poster 2

Poster 3

Odom

O-dub, come on man i used to always see you in the chat room during games and i know you had to see Turk miss all them open layups with nobody guarding him. Some of them missed layups cost us games. He would just throw the shots up there and be way off. Odom is a way better finisher around the basket than Turk is. Way better. Yea his defense is decent but if i had a chance to get a guy that have ran SVG offense before, play decent defense, get us 10-14ppg and help out more on the boards, than im going after Odom. No Odom isnt Mr.4th quarter but he is a solid player that can help out in other areas. Have more faith in Lewis, thats what he used to the in Seattle anyways. Hit the big shots. SVG demoted Lewis role and gave it to Turk. With Turk gone Lewis can pick up where Turk left off. Lewis isnt here for just shooting 3s. Maybe last year he was but he can do more than that.