Sign in to follow this  
Caco

Yao vs. D12 - Rockets forum - Soooo funny

LMAO when the guy posted the statistics comparison there was no comparison. Dwight is so much more efficient than Yao.

Then they said it doesn't count because Yao is always getting double teamed.

They say this as if Dwight doesn't ever get double teamed. I love it.

Its true that Yao is more put together than Howard is. So true. But Yao doesnt have any aggression in his game. None. To be a center, especially his size guys suppose to fear you in the paint. How the hell did he get tomahawk on by Nate Robinson. He just plays too soft to me. But for as everything else, hes the total package. Everything that i wish Howard was. The most things a like about Yao is his passing and freethrow makes. Howard is going to have to improve in both categories in order to help this team more. Like i stated in another thread, Howard as of now shouldnt get alot of touches cause he doesnt have that many things he can do with the ball now. His offensive game is going to need work on. Yea if you can get dunks in thats all good, but what if the dunk isnt there, then hes stuck. Dont have good vision yet so he will eventually turn the ball over. Hes just a work in progress right now. But his stats are improving every year. Hopefully in 3 years he will be taking jumpers, making more freethrows and passing better. But if you had to choose an all around center that can do a little of everything right now, it has to be Yao.

how many 20-20 games has yao ming had??? i love how they leave out rebounding, dwight dominates him at that... yao is a teddy bear. he is the best guy in the league at being tall thats the only "best" he gets in my book.

and lets not forget that dwight runs the floor like a SF and yao runs the floor like a sloth. maybe the slowest in the league.

and if he's so valuable, why did his team go on the best win streak of all time when he left?? if dwight went out the magic would die.

quote:
...if dwight went out the magic would die.

seriously dude? the magic would die. the magic would be worse than say Atlanta, Chicago, Milwaukee, New York, Charlotte, Golden State, LAC, Dallas, Thunder, Miami? if it was not for the one and only D12? Battie is healthy, Cook and Gortat look good, and talks of Wilcox/Critteton trades are still floating around.

I think it is time to stop being so pesimistic and be grateful we have a playoff contention team on our hands. I think we have paid our dues and its our time to shine.

I unbiasedly believe that Yao Ming is the most offensively talented Center in the league (Duncan & KG continue to parade around as PFs).

But as far as Yao goes, its all about the health. The man can't play in 65 out of 82 NBA regular season games (or playoffs half the time) to save his life. I think as long as Yao stays so passionatte about playing for his Chinese National Team for as long as he does, nothing's gonna change either.

Until he can stya upright for much longer stretches, Yao'll never be better than a healthy Dwight Howard or a healthy Amare Stoudamire, even though the latter's a PF now too.

They didnt bash dwight. But i think the Houston opinion shouldnt be so detailed being the rockets play in the west and they rarely even see dwight play. They said that yao dominates him everytime, and how many times has that been? Not many