Sign in to follow this  
Erik

Venting.

I've been a member of the boards for about 2 years know, and for the most part it's been a good time.

Lately though I must admit it's been rather unpleasant, there has been alot of members on these boards that belive they own it, and can insult, and critisize people and there opinions, like they own the boards.

It's a message board people,it's not only for U!

Others think that there basketball IQ is much superior to everone elses, and correct every little mistake like a school teacher.

Quit frankly this is getting pothetic,and I won't be wasting anymore of you precious time with my threads for this is my last one.

Anyway's just wanna get that off my chest, if I offended anyone by this, it's just my Opinion.

I've been a member of the boards for about 2 years know, and for the most part it's been a good time.

Lately though I must admit it's been rather unpleasant, there has been alot of members on these boards that belive they own it, and can insult, and critisize people and there opinions, like they own the boards.

Others think that there basketball IQ is much superior to everone elses, and correct every little mistake like a school teacher.

Quit frankly this is getting pothetic,and I won't be wasting anymore of you precious time with my threads for this is my last one.

Anyway's just wanna get that off my chest, if I offended anyone by this, it's just my Opinion.

Otis Smith just called me and said the same thing about your constant criticism of his decisions and team. He says it's not only your team and quit frankly it's getting old.

What do you want me to tell him?

quote:
Originally posted by Erik:

there has been alot of members on these boards that belive they own it, and can insult, and critisize people and there opinions, like they own the boards.

quote:

if I offended anybody by this tough sh it, it's my opinion.

Ironic

quote:

Quit frankly this is getting pothetic,and I won't be wasting anymore of you precious time with my posts for this is my last one.

A true magic fan isn't one who brown noses everthing the magic due, and only post positve, it means agreeing and disagreeing with what the team does, and sticking with the team threw good's and bad's.

Anyway's just wanna get that off my chest, if I offended anybody by this tough sh it, it's my opinion.

You wrote those wrong.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

Otis Smith just called me and said the same thing about your constant criticism of his decisions and team. He says it's not only your team and quit frankly it's getting old.

Actually your stu pid pictures that you post in almost every thread, and smart a ss coments get kinda old, but that's just my opinion.

quote:
Originally posted by KLR:

quote:

Quit frankly this is getting pothetic,and I won't be wasting anymore of you precious time with my posts for this is my last one.

A true magic fan isn't one who brown noses everthing the magic due, and only post positve, it means agreeing and disagreeing with what the team does, and sticking with the team threw good's and bad's.

Anyway's just wanna get that off my chest, if I offended anybody by this tough sh it, it's my opinion.

You wrote those wrong.

Thank's english teacher, sorry i slept threw most of your classes.

quote:

quote:

You wrote those wrong.

These are wrong too, or is two, I'm confused now.

quote:

quote:

Actually your stu pid pictures that you post in almost every thread, and smart a ss coments get kinda old, but that's just my opinion.

So.... is this your last post now?

quote:

quote:

So your stupid comments and pictures in the recent thread about magic dancers was ok? I dont get it...Dont start throwing stones when you live in a glass house...heres the link if you already forgot...

http://orlandomagiczone.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/8891029871/m/9231050725

quote:

quote:

quote:

You wrote those wrong.

Thank's english teacher, sorry i slept threw most of your classes.

Those are wrong too.