Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

IT'S OFFICIAL CODE BLUE***SUPPORT OUR TEAM - WEAR THE BLUE ***

Regardless of color, let's make Amway the loudest possible place for the playoffs! Let's show the opposing team (Detroit?) why we're the best fans for (we hope) the best team in the NBA! Let's be LOUD AND PROUD!

I've noticed all american sports have a great show, but the fans are soo.... quiet!! Why's that?? No songs, no choreography! The away team has to be afraid to win! Imagine a croud all singig a theme (I'll come up with one) - Detroit will miss every shot!

You fans really need to be LOUD & PROUD... lol... If I could be at the playoff game, they would kick me out, because I'd be so extatic!

COME ON MAGIC COME ON!!! WE ARE FROM THE BLUE WHITE ARMY, WE HAVE COME TO WIN THE GAME!

This would be great, If only people will get into it. I don't think a lot of the older magic fans would like to wear blue or put on some shirts that are given out.

It would be nice if a whole section, or a few of them would do this.

I think the team needs to make a call out, newspapers, radio, emails, the site, tell everyone to wear blue. If anything give out shirts, etc.

I have a team warmup jersey with the colors. That will probably be my uniform for the games add jeans....

I was just thinking....It says Code Blue presented by Geico.....I think Geico is going to be paying for the shirts....at least the first 10,000 or so....At those numbers how much can the shirts cost....$1 or $2 each...That is some cheap national tv advertisement. Well you have to add some $$ payed to the team to do this, but still, it would be a cheap way to get your name out there on national TV.

I'm sure this has relevance to the new site and I'm sure I missed it but do we have a new website design or is it just for the playoffs, cause it don't look to bad at all.

they just talked about this in the pre-game show. they're actually giving out 17K shirts for the first game.. holy crap. That's actually tight as hell.. i can't wait to see what the arena will look like filled with blue shirts...

They're handing out 17,000 shirts and glow sticks at the first home game in the PLAY-OFFS...

According to Pre-game show...

Come all BLUE ...

FACE paint, Shoes , Pants ...

It's a MAGIC BLUE TIME !!!

GO MAGIC !!!!!!!!!