Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

Crit plays well in Atlanta summer league(link)

quote:

TRANSFORMER: Josh Smith was spotted Saturday playing in the championship game of the Wallace Prather Jr. Pro Summer League and left an indelible impression on those of us who hadn

quote:

TRANSFORMER: Josh Smith was spotted Saturday playing in the championship game of the Wallace Prather Jr. Pro Summer League and left an indelible impression on those of us who hadn

I'm still not sure. Maybe if Sekou could call them "cats" one more time, I could be convinced.

In short, he's bigger than our current PGs, so there's that. Could we get him for the right price? Dunno.

Still a rumormill.

quote:
Originally posted by 30Assists:

I'm still not sure. Maybe if Sekou could call them "cats" one more time, I could be convinced.

In short, he's bigger than our current PGs, so there's that. Could we get him for the right price? Dunno.

Still a rumormill.

We can get him if Otis wants too. This guy could be our future starting point guard easily, putting Jameer in a 6th man role he is better suited for.

6'5, athletic and willing to get physical and dig in defensively. Can you say Rajon Rando!?

After watching our backcourt defensively last year how could anyone not wanna take a chance on this guy? I'd put him out there just for defensive purposes and tell him if he's not ready to run the offense yet just give it to Hedo.

That's all Jameer did anyway!!!

quote:
Facilitating to me is more of a mindset than it is a skill.

I agree, it's half mindset, half instinct

quote:
Most young point guards have to wrap their minds around becoming more of a distributor/facilitator than the scoring PGs they were in college (sort of like what Acie Law IV is going through). It

so jj, and a first rounder to secure a position that we won't need a first rounder for next year? is that what they wanted? seriously pull the trigger on this one.

and.... did he say cat?

invisible_cart.jpg

it had to be done.