Sign in to follow this  
magicbeliever

Redick

Jack lj. Maybe you rigth Iknow JJ is good but we dont know if he can be in control of the game remenber he is a rookie in the last game he misse godd shots or maybe he can be in control of the game. Ithink with have good guard but the play that BH MAKE AND THE CHANGE for me is the problem Iknow JJ like other player can make the big diferent.

Nelson is a liability..

Nelson is a liability...

Fire Brian Hill..

JJ is no worse a defender than Turkoglu or Nelson. His basketball IQ is much higher than Nelson's.

Why does Hill keep playing Nelson??

Hill will not give JJ the chance to succeed here. I am afraid that Howard will be stuck with Nelson as an albatross for his entire career as it appears Magic management are in love with Nelson and Brian Hill can do no wrong..

Thanks Larry but I don't believe he was hurt for the Celts game because he was dressed and had his warmup top off. It appeared he thought he was going to play. But just an observation.

quote:
Originally posted by morlegend:

quote:
think, coach Hill in the last two games has tested his playoff rotation; this is who will play against Detroit. JJ is done for the year; it's like the guy at work who goes to personnel to apply for a better job because he's got the stats but they keep him in housekeeping picking up the trash because they don't want him to succeed. Why? Because they're a-holes. Time to look for another job.

hmm... very insightful post.... it's either that or.......

JJ is injured

your reason, though, sounds much more appealing

This post doesnt make sense to me...the other day the word from managemenet is that they want to make the playoffs so there guys get valuable experiance no matter who they play... they specifically mention by name Jameer, Howard, JJ and Darko...

How are you testing your playoff rotation when 2 of those player are hardly playing??

people keep saying that im against redick and i happen to like reddick and think that next year he will be a big part of our team but right now i think that he is not at that point to be the "missing link" to our team.

I'm a new member and have to admit that I am mainly watching the Magic because of Redick. But I do like Dwight and Grant. I've learned a lot about the Magic with watching the past 30 or so games and reading you guys/gals comments.

Brian Hills rotation is crazy! JJ went 1 for 2 from 3 point line and I was really impressed with his defense the 7mins he was in. Fronting his defender and not letting him get the ball. If your going to play him play him. But 7 mins? I might be partial to Redick but man the way this team turns the ball over letting the other team get back in the game is rediclous. J.J. has a great B-ball I-Que compared to a lot of the other players. I not saying he should start yet but I would not under estimate the kids talent and potential. He is a winner. Period! Let him play or let him go! It's driving me crazy.

Oh and Redick might be the "missing link" for the playoffs. What do they have to lose. The team is going to need another player averaging 13 points or more per game. But you got to let him shoot more and give him more than 7mins.

I agree with you man and trust me you are preaching to the choir. Our coach isn't the brightest bulb in the box if you haven't noticed that already.

Darko being injured, JJ should make the roster unless Brian Hill really proves how mentally challenged he is. I couldn't for the life of me figure out why JJ sat when the Magic were playing so poorly. JJ has got to be better than that mess that was going on last night against the Wizards. I'm tired of hearing he is a "rookie" and "he lost time during the summer with an injury". That's getting way old because he's a got a season under his belt now and unless I'm mistaken, that's probably just as many games as Grant Hill has had in the past few years. No more excuses!

Well the Wizards announcers were very impressed with JJ's defense. I am at a loss for the way he is used. He is very impressive with the BB IQ., the sweetest jumper that can be seen, ( did his shot even touch the net on the way down), his defense has been above average, his TO's are almost nill. So what does keep him out of the games? Bogan's doubled his minutes last night and had almost the same stats. Alright, I undertstand he was inserted for defense at first but why did he keep playing when JJ should of been in? No second half minutes again and we almost collapsed and threw the game away again?? I agree, use him or lose him.