Sign in to follow this  
Oliver

Magic Jersey

I was trying to get my hands on a magic jersey for a long time now, but it's nearly impossible to get the one I want here in Austria.

These are my problems:

1. It is generally hard to get a basketball-jersey here if you are picky. If you want your regular Lebron James or Dwayne Wade - no problem. Anything else, forget it!

2. The nba online store doesn't deliver to austria as far as I know. I don't know of any other online shop do, but if they do it will cost too much!

3. I don't like the white home jersey, so I rather want the black away jersey. is it from adidas as well?

4. I'd want a jersey from JJ or Ariza, Arroyo maybe - not from Howard, I would look redicoulos in it (im only 1,73m)

5. And I don't need a XXL-sized jersey, I'd rather want one that actually fits (size M)

Can anybody help me with this, maybe somewhere in Germany would be ok too. I tried Foot Locker or adidas shops but they won't do individual orders!

Thanks in advance!

I was trying to get my hands on a magic jersey for a long time now, but it's nearly impossible to get the one I want here in Austria.

These are my problems:

1. It is generally hard to get a basketball-jersey here if you are picky. If you want your regular Lebron James or Dwayne Wade - no problem. Anything else, forget it!

2. The nba online store doesn't deliver to austria as far as I know. I don't know of any other online shop do, but if they do it will cost too much!

3. I don't like the white home jersey, so I rather want the black away jersey. is it from adidas as well?

4. I'd want a jersey from JJ or Ariza, Arroyo maybe - not from Howard, I would look redicoulos in it (im only 1,73m)

5. And I don't need a XXL-sized jersey, I'd rather want one that actually fits (size M)

Can anybody help me with this, maybe somewhere in Germany would be ok too. I tried Foot Locker or adidas shops but they won't do individual orders!

Thanks in advance!

Ebay is a great source to get cheaper merchandise. You can probably find one there for a good price. Or you could trust some of the long time members here and send them the money and they could send it to you in Austria. I would be careful with who you use, and most people might not even want to do it, because of the liability.

have you tried the Magic shop on this site?

I would think they can send this to you....

http://www.orlandomagicshop.com/magic/dept.asp?s_id=0&m...LPA500439&dept_id=11

quote:
tried the Magic shop on this site?

I would think they can send this to you....

if i were you, i'd get an Ariza jersey.. cause he's probably gonna be with the team for the longest...

I've tried ebay already, but only seen the ugly white ones there yet.

The online shop here isn't bad, but they don't have the black ones either (not for ariza or jj anyway)

We'll see - I guess next year they will have new jerseys and I'm going to buy them then...

Thanks all for the info anyway!

do you have any relative on the places they deliver? so they can ust ship it to them, and when you and your relative meet, they can give it to you?