Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

Insider Info

quote:
Originally posted by ball junkie:

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

Ok my sarcasm detector is off right now, so I can't tell if this guy is joking, but if Redick was really a jack *** like that wouldn't somebody report it? Bj you said yourself that your source said JJ is in the plans for next year. If he was really an ego maniac with a drinking problem I don't think he'd by in my plans if I was Otis.

You would think that, wouldn't you? My guess would be that the Magic have no choice but to trade Bogans because there is no value for Redick. My initial post in this thread was from a very reliable source. My second insider info post was from a different source but just as reliable if not more than the first. This last post was from a person that every one of you guys know........ WELL! And I can also tell you that everyone of you guys have respect for that person's opinion.

One way or another, Otis has got to get us a couple of point guards in here. Some how, some way.

This stuff is getting crazy and I for one will be glad when we finally find out what Otis is gonna do to repair our point guard position.

PS--It ain't Soul Bro

Whoa, Soul Bro pulling the third person!!!

I never would've thought you to be the type...

TheRevTy is disappointed.

Maybe Soul Bro can offer some tasty insider vittles to appease TheRevTy and make everything better. Maybe.

Does anyone have any personal stories about JJ being a responsible, humble guy? I know a lot of this stuff was in good fun, but it is troublesome to read info that questions his character over and over again.

I'm not sure what I can read into JJ being late to practices.

He's always been a gym rat, first in last out type guy, i'm not sure about this, he wants to play so badly i'm not sure if he would do that to himself.

OOH! OOH! ME!

Wow, never thought I'd actually have any decent info to give!

I have a buddy who went to college in NC (Small school, not UNC or Duke) who somehow met JJ through a friend or something, not sure how, but that doesn't matter.

My buddy plays X-Box with JJ all the time (says he is ridiculously competitive) and, here's the interesting part, has been out to dinner with JJ numerous times (no, not on dates, you bunch of immature joke mongers). He said while JJ is nice enough, he bashes the Magic a lot. He vehemently HATED Brian Hill, and apparently, at least according to JJ through my friend, the rest of the team wanted him gone.

But other than that, said he's a pretty nice guy.

As a side note, another buddy has an ex that we don't think too fondly of. I guess one night, she saw JJ at a bar and hit on him all night, and even tried to get him to take her home, but JJ was weirded out and told her to leave him alone! Classic!

I have a friend who knows a guy, that works with a girl, that is related to this person that knows a guy that played pick up basketball with JJ. He said JJ was really competitive and talked a lot of trash. He also said Redick smacked his teamates in the *** uncontrollably for no reason. He said after the game JJ cooled off with a bottle of scotch and left the gym with two hookers.

It's obvious from this bit of information that JJ Redick is a terrible person...

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

I have a friend who knows a guy, that works with a girl, that is related to this person that knows a guy that played pick up basketball with JJ. He said JJ was really competitive and talked a lot of trash. He also said Redick smacked his teamates in the *** uncontrollably for no reason. He said after the game JJ cooled off with a bottle of scotch and left the gym with two hookers.

It's obvious from this bit of information that JJ Redick is a terrible person...

OK, OK, smart alec. Besides, who cools off with scotch?

Oh my God.. I don't care what any of you guys say, this is one of the best threads of the year.

I'm talking Dikembe Mutumbo quality. Aw yeah. You heard me.