Sign in to follow this  
Catman

JJ's locker = Empty

He wasn't cleaning out his locker.. He was just taking all of his suits to be dry cleaned.. He figured he will need them a lot again this year and wants to look good on the bench...

LOL

Well I for one hope he is gone. There is nothing worse than people telling you that you are needed when they know they will never use you. JJ will always be a fan favorite and hopefully he will find success wherever he goes. It's not his fault for the way this is turning out.

If he goes to the Heat for Williams that potentially could be a horrible deal. Williams is no better than an average backup and JJ could turn out to be a real solid player. While Otis would be blamed for the deal I think SVG would get most of the blame b/c he decided that JJ wasn't good enough for Orlando.

quote:
Originally posted by lavell12:

If he goes to the Heat for Williams that potentially could be a horrible deal. Williams is no better than an average backup and JJ could turn out to be a real solid player. While Otis would be blamed for the deal I think SVG would get most of the blame b/c he decided that JJ wasn't good enough for Orlando.

I agree. But let's see what happens. We didn't foresee the Magic getting Pietrus, so you never know what can happen.

quote:
Originally posted by alexjbaum10:

we will hear something in the next week or two about a trade invloving jj...its a done deal

Have you heard something or are you guessing??

quote:
Originally posted by lavell12:

Well, Williams is a FA. I'm thinking they're gonna trade Redick for a pick to clear cap space so they can afford JWill and not go into the luxury tax. But, I'd prefer JJ be packaged in a deal for a big man. But who knows what's going on like Catman said the reports was that Orlando didn't have much intrest in Pietrus and today we held a press conference welcoming him to the team.

This is how it should go down.

Dooling wants 4mil a year

Haslem is set to make 6 mil this year

JJ is making 2 mil this year

We sign and trade Dooling with the 4 year deal and package it with JJ to make the trade work out.

We sign J. Williams to the Bi Annual for 2.1mil and we still have the Vet to throw at someone before the allstar break.

I know whatever is best for the team is most important, but I have to admit.. I am anxious to see what some of the training he has done this summer is going to do for his playing. I would hate him to be another player that leaves the Magic and become very solid. I think we know the level play of Jason Williams, and I actually like him for the Magic. JJ has alot of potential, though and it doesnt make a huge difference to the rotation swapping them.. Unless we get a good PF, then all I can say is... YAY