Sign in to follow this  
Natesroom

Bogans at PG

Didnt Bogans play point at UK? I heard from some friends of mine that he really has some handles.

Do you think its possible that maybe they could use him as a backup PG with Hedo?

Junkie you would know more about this than anyone...Tell me where i'm wrong! (o'reily)

Didnt Bogans play point at UK? I heard from some friends of mine that he really has some handles.

Do you think its possible that maybe they could use him as a backup PG with Hedo?

Junkie you would know more about this than anyone...Tell me where i'm wrong! (o'reily)

quote:
Originally posted by Nathan Rule:

Honestly I was wondering about this same thing. If Hedo comes off the bench, then I feel that any of our shooting guards will be a sufficient back-up point guard.

not only can bogans not create off the dribble, but he hasn't displayed the pass vision you need to play point. I know he's not quick enough to guard the best PG's either.

playing point against college level competition is not even close to NBA.

quote:
Originally posted by SmackDaddy:

I don't know whether to laugh, cry, or b*tch slap you.

This post made this thread worth viewing.

quote:
Originally posted by FloridianaJones:

not only can bogans not create off the dribble, but he hasn't displayed the pass vision you need to play point. I know he's not quick enough to guard the best PG's either.

playing point against college level competition is not even close to NBA.

Sadly, if your replace the word bogans with the word Nelson, the sentence still makes complete sense.

quote:
Originally posted by SmackDaddy:

I don't know whether to laugh, cry, or b*tch slap you.

ROFL. Nathan did you watch any Magic games last year? Bogans is good for some decent defense and a spot up jumper. THAT IS IT!