Sign in to follow this  
Luke_FfS

Dooling not returning to O. Magic (O. Sen)

quote:
Originally posted by jack daniel 999:

Oops we got the same thing ...Hopefully the mods merge them

Yeah, I notice that.

And I didn't add Denton's article just in time...

Denton wrote that the payroll is actually 59m, but I believe that this number didn't include Air France.

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

Well this is not good. We need to acquire a backup point guard somehow. Unless it's by trade we downgraded that position.

Kind of. You have to look at Lee as our new Dooling though. We are going to be fine, actually better then last year.

Well it's kinda risky to hope a late first round pick can fill the void as backup PG. We still need a vet PG like a Williams, Johnson, Carter, or Cassell.

I'm disapointed we're gonna lose Dooling. It seems like Otis can't seem to retain his own players (Stevenson, Milicic, Hill, Dooling. Don't me wrong I love that Otis has brought in Lewis and Pietrus but he needs to find a way to sign FAs without losing our own players.

If the Magic are unwilling to go in the luxury tax, then why did they sign Rashard Lewis? Ownership had to approve the Rashard Lewis deal, did they expect to put a winning product on the floor without going into the luxury tax?

Maybe it's just me but I think the magic are waiting for the new arena to be built to spend more money also it is expensive as hell to go over the luxury tax. It's not like we need a brand knew make over just a little piece here and there Dooling was thought to be headed back to Mami before the season was over so this doesnt suprise me i just think some people like b**ch and complain for the heck of it. I have been a magic fan since i was 12 and that goes all the way back to 1994 I like what we are doing we have our set core lets not freak out because maggette and dooling arent coming back it happens to every team in the NBA just be glad we arent a Clippers fan now they are screwed.

I think this in addition to the article on Jason Williams wanting to join the magic points to the fact that J Will will be kitting up in a Magic uniform next season.