Originally posted by Soul Bro:

quote:
Originally posted by ball junkie:

quote:
Originally posted by SmackDaddy:

quote:
Originally posted by jesusway:

Otis just left the dog house

Only slightly. He'll get his butt shoved right back in there if he lets BVW convince him that Dooling is unaffordable (when we're currently 8 million under the luxury tax level).

I love Keyon Dooling but when Jamal Tinsley is right he's a better pure point guard.

Right for wearing bullet proof vests?

Hasn't everybody(Otis included) been clamoring for some toughness on our team? LOL

Seriously, for the vet minimum I'd take the risk. Especially in light of our current point guard situation.

And speaking for the Magic staff(Bhnole alluded to it in his opening post) they love Keyon but they don't view him as a pure point guard. Because he's not. Why do you think the first guy the Magic flew into town during free agency was Chris Duhon?

Well I can see the toughness, Tinsley likes to shoot up strip clubs, and I have no idea of where Marbury's head is! From just measuring the talent these guy's have, no question about it (well Tinsley is questionable) and at the low $$$ scale, o.k. but when these guys are sour, and they will get sour, they will be a cancer on this team! That is what is what comes to mind when I think of these guys.

Please don't highjack my thread. This thread is all about paying homage to Otis "The Man" Smith. lol

If he were to add Marbury to our roster, I would personally bury him up to his neck at Gatorland with raw chicken stuffed in his mouth.

Now if he were to add Tinsley, I would be a little nicer. I would only bind him by the feet and hang him over the feeding area, just out of reach. Just to frighten him a bit.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

quote:

LMAO

Yeah. I'm pretty psyched!

I don't think sculpture is Smacks thang. What do ya'll think?

bloggrapecrush0907garbageman.jpg

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by jesusway:

Otis just left the dog house

Only slightly. He'll get his butt shoved right back in there if he lets BVW convince him that Dooling is unaffordable (when we're currently 8 million under the luxury tax level).

I think there saving that space for turk resigning.

quote:
Originally posted by Soul Bro:

Ode to Smack.

X TWO !!!

He has been singing Otis's praises on various threads today as I have read it myself. Even other board members have made comments as to what has happened to him.

Smack Is The Man!!!! After Otis, that is. Ha-Ha

Grape Kool-Aid is good, but I prefer fresh squeezed Le-Mon-Aid!

Otis has had a solid offseason. Far from perfect, not A+ so far, but very solid. Mixed results with positives far outweighting negatives and negatives more indicative of what he hasn't done that what he has.

Bottom Line, I feel we've upgraded, taken positive steps, but have more to take. Offseason not over either...shall see???