Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

Latest Insider Info II

Some funny stuff here.

I loved one billion signing stuff. ORL deserves to be joked on about that.

Maybe you can sign Rashard yet again for 3 billions and he can play 3 positions at the same time lol... just kidding guys.

quote:
Originally posted by Knappy:

quote:
Originally posted by stanvandamme:

Does anyone think warriorsfan05 is secretly Chris Mullin wasting his time on our board instead of helping Golden State not be the worst team in the league next year? You guys should consider throwing the season to get the #1 pick because I guarantee you won't make the playoffs. Nice haircut Chris, is it still a flat top?

I think Warriorsfan05 is actually Otis trying to distract us away from getting mad about Maggette.

i think u r really jj redick trying to get off the bench. splinters feel good?

Inside info. Not sure how credible this is though

http://www.floridatoday.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?categ...ife.floridatoday.com

quote:
I share this with you guys because I can tell what "BIG" fans you are of the team. I just came from Keyon Dooling's basketball camp which was held at Warner Southern College. It's ten minutes from my house. I talked to Keyon personally for about 30 minutes just a little while ago.He said that no official offer has been made to Chris Duhon. He said he has spoken with the team but they did not show him any numbers or offer him a contract, yet. He said if Chris Duhon is signed then he is done in Orlando. He said the Magic are waiting on the dominoes to fall from the Baron Davis shocker. They are still hoping Corey Maggette somehow falls to them. Keyon said if by chance the Magic get Corey then he will most assuredly be back in Orlando.Just trying to provide info because I'm just as curious as you guys as to what is gonna happen.

Posted by Magic4Three]

I wish we can get Maggette and some how keep Dooling. To actually have a back court that can score would be nice.

I pray that no state income tax and seeing mom on a daily basis makes Maggette want to come to Orlando.... I sure would...

very interesting...so maybe, just maybe they have a pretty good idea on what will happen if maggette will have to sign for the MLE...i like the fact we have keyon lined up to resign if we do get corey...why do my hopes have to keep getting raised???

when do FA actually sign? is it july 9 or 10?