Sign in to follow this  
Mr Charisma

Laker pride?

I'll take cunningstunt's lead, and see if others share or differ from my view of what I saw last night.

I understand that sometimes a team gets beat bad.

I understand that sometimes one team is simply better than the other.

But what I can't comprehend is watching a team in an elimination game of the Finals quit in the FIRST half of the game. With about 2 minutes to go in the 1st half, the Lakers completely quit playing defense and started allowing uncontested layups, EVEN WHEN THEY WERE STANDING RIGHT NEXT TO THEM !!!

What an embarrassing moment.

Pau Gasol is the biggest LOSER I have ever seen. No wonder Memphis gave him away for nothing. He IS nothing. Well, nothing but a choke artist.

I was a fan of the Lakers back in the days of Magic, Kareem, etc., so I decided to cheer for them in these playoffs.

Never again.

I'll take cunningstunt's lead, and see if others share or differ from my view of what I saw last night.

I understand that sometimes a team gets beat bad.

I understand that sometimes one team is simply better than the other.

But what I can't comprehend is watching a team in an elimination game of the Finals quit in the FIRST half of the game. With about 2 minutes to go in the 1st half, the Lakers completely quit playing defense and started allowing uncontested layups, EVEN WHEN THEY WERE STANDING RIGHT NEXT TO THEM !!!

What an embarrassing moment.

Pau Gasol is the biggest LOSER I have ever seen. No wonder Memphis gave him away for nothing. He IS nothing. Well, nothing but a choke artist.

I was a fan of the Lakers back in the days of Magic, Kareem, etc., so I decided to cheer for them in these playoffs.

Never again.

Any team that beats the Spurs 4-1 is an incredible team. Their problem, is ironically, our problem.

They played mediocre defense throughout the entire series, and were outrebounded in many stretches when it counted.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that at one point Rondo had more offensive rebounds then the Lakers team at 6-0! Pau is a loser though......and a flopper

yes, the lakers played horrible, the celts looked like they ate the salary cap with a knife and fork... prob not if stern moved rules around..... but it was all so boring to watch.... if it were the hornets vs. the pistons in the finals i would have been elated. two actual good teams that play team ball, and i even hate detroit, but they talk things through and play team ball... and flop and argue... but still team ball, that's all i wanted to see in the finals.