Sign in to follow this  
jrjr1229

Goal this year

i think we should just forget about draft picks for now it's still at least 82 games away and in this league injuries will factor in somewhere.

what we need to do is look to use this current roster to establish a base foundation with our vets leading the way and letting our young talent get used to the league and having KPI achievements through out the year.

If we are going to be a mid table side then i can live with that. All the talk of tanking to me pointless as we only have to look at this years draft we had the worst record and did not get the number 1 pick , we have to remember that we still have a 75% chance of not getting it. So finishing as high as possible to me is a better option as we can not only get ourselves back but also make a play in the free agency where players have been in league and we can then shop for what we need to make us better. we could be the next Houston and attract that player rather than OKC who built with picks and then lost a key player due to cap space. Then if we need to we can just look to the trade deadline in Feb.

Well well well. A familiar face.

Main goal is get these young guys going in the right direction. Second goal is a high draft pick again, I will say we will get 1st pick this year. :)