Sign in to follow this  
KLR

Rumor - FBI investigating Dick Bavetta

This is a very interesting development. Stern questioned the veracity of Donaghy's statements based on the fact it was a last ditch effort to save himself. Well, if the FBI investigated Dick Bavetta last year then it means Donaghy told the federal investigators last year, not just a few days ago. The only thing Donaghy did this week was make some of his information public. I'm guessing if the NBA doesn't remove their demand for one million dollar restitution Donaghy will continue to make public the things he already told investigators.

As this story progresses, the more the wheels of the NBA bus are looking to fall off....

And I hope it does, i hope everything gets put out there for everyone to see what the real truth is....

The sooner that happens the sooner we can fire most of the clowns in the NBA and move to restoring the integrity back to the game.

Nice find.

Bavetta is the top dog of NBA Refs, if he gets nailed, then its all over for the NBA. I would like to see Sterns reaction. If they nail Bavetta, you know Stern is not to far behind. It would be amazing to see the NBA fold.

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

And he tried to kill me.

This seems to be a great opportunity to repost my second-person account of Dave's near-death experience at the hands of Dick Bavetta:

"I Left My Heart in Dick Bavetta"

The road stretches out in early dawn

Like eternity elusively reaching on

I pound my foot against the pedal

Whilst I crank the heavy metal.

I

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

quote:

And he tried to kill me.

This seems to be a great opportunity to repost my second-person account of Dave's near-death experience at the hands of Dick Bavetta:

I

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

quote:

And he tried to kill me.

I

It wasn't just Donahey - I thought Bavetta was just about the only half way decent ref - they all suck for the most part - it has really turned me off to the game how terrible they actually are

I'm becoming less of a fan - can't stand David Stern - they need to cleanup the game - pitiful

I've said all along, how can one official fix games without the other 2 at least becoming suspicious? A player can have an off night & miss shots. A ref has to blantantly alter the momentum of a game.

Stern was very quick to squash this as a rouge official when it broke and he's very convienently attempted to attack the accuser now. The fact he's never even shown an interest in a full scale investigation is at the very least denial or avoidance. When he gets caught in obvious lies about questioning officials, ect...

I would think this at least raises questions. Man I would love to see that clown knocked out of his ivory tower!!!

Sooky, sooky. interesting stuff. They will really have to fan the fire to get someone to pay attention, because Stern is determined to try his best to make it go away.

quote:
Originally posted by bballbabe:

Sooky, sooky. interesting stuff. They will really have to fan the fire to get someone to pay attention, because Stern is determined to try his best to make it go away.

yes but this one can have an opposite outcome for mr stern.

i hope that he ends up in a prison and broke.

**** stern and **** his mafia