Sign in to follow this  
~O~

For Floridians!

Its just about that time of the year, the year these buddles of joys come wreck our homes causing utter turmoil throughout the seas of the carribean, the mexican gulf, and the Atlantic Ocean.

Yes! Your favorite cousins, the Hurricanes. Lets see who can be the best meteorologist on this forum! Over to you Tom!.....woops, wrong show.

Guess how many major hurricanes (Category Katrina to 4), nonchalant hurricanes (Cat 3-2), and wimpy hurricanes(tropical depressions/storms) there will be this upcoming hurricane season....

Have your plywood, flashlights, batteries, generators, inverters, outlet phones, pliers, snacks and especially that insurance card (If you don't have insurance...good luck).

Lets the pain began! I would also like to give a shout out to F to the the Izz-A (Femaa)!

Its just about that time of the year, the year these buddles of joys come wreck our homes causing utter turmoil throughout the seas of the carribean, the mexican gulf, and the Atlantic Ocean.

Yes! Your favorite cousins, the Hurricanes. Lets see who can be the best meteorologist on this forum! Over to you Tom!.....woops, wrong show.

Guess how many major hurricanes (Category Katrina to 4), nonchalant hurricanes (Cat 3-2), and wimpy hurricanes(tropical depressions/storms) there will be this upcoming hurricane season....

Have your plywood, flashlights, batteries, generators, inverters, outlet phones, pliers, snacks and especially that insurance card (If you don't have insurance...good luck).

Lets the pain began! I would also like to give a shout out to F to the the Izz-A (Femaa)!

Being from the caribbean and going thru storm after storm almost every year, I have to say that we will be fine.

Sure some people are stupid and just stay put when there's help and places to go to. Some others are just unlucky, but for the most part they aren't that bad. I feel worst for the Tornado alley people.

With that said, BE SAFE, its better to be ready and have nothing happen, than being caught off guard....Get your supplies ready or plan out what you will do with friends or family.

If Bertha doesnt pan out to be a huge storm, what a waste of a name that will be. It has catagory 5 written all over it. "Hurry Hurricane Bertha is coming, tkae shelter IMMEDIATLY!!

quote:
Originally posted by richnba:

If Bertha doesnt pan out to be a huge storm, what a waste of a name that will be. It has catagory 5 written all over it. "Hurry Hurricane Bertha is coming, tkae shelter IMMEDIATLY!!

Bertha, now thats a storm im gonna run away from. Heck, thats a girl i'd run away from too.

Bertha sounds like a really obese name....scary. It'll eat cupcakes(mansions) to extremes.

I am scared of Edouard. Sounds like a silly fruity name, but for that same reason it will come out pissed becaused we named him Edouard and will have something to prove....

Nana sounds wayyyyy too comforting...Nana should not be a Hurricane name, it will ruin it..