Jay Magic

Welcome To The Orlando Magic Victor Oladipo

Vic will provide some amazing highlight reel thunderous dunks worthy of ESPN this 25th anniversary season! His reputation proceeds himself! The bandwagon has only just begun. This summer league action will be Awesome with a capital "A". Victories will begin and end with Vic. Lots of them. Only not so many as to disrupt the plan. The NBA will take notice!!! VO5 is here to stay and never go to LA. A true blue Magic Leader who will take this team to the Promised Land and the "Ship" Believe It!!!

According to one site, Orlando's Victor Oladipo and Utah's Trey Burke are the two big favorites to win the NBA's Rookie of the Year award next season.

ESPN's Rumor Central

Vic will provide some amazing highlight reel thunderous dunks worthy of ESPN this 25th anniversary season! His reputation proceeds himself! The bandwagon has only just begun. This summer league action will be Awesome with a capital "A". Victories will begin and end with Vic. Lots of them. Only not so many as to disrupt the plan. The NBA will take notice!!! VO5 is here to stay and never go to LA. A true blue Magic Leader who will take this team to the Promised Land and the "Ship" Believe It!!!

You're a Hoosiers-now-converted-Magic-fan, aren't you?

Oh hell yeah, Oladipo is definitely going to lead us to the promised land. Finally our first Summer League championship. Get on the bandwagon now, cause there won't be room in three weeks...suckas

I will admit that I am a "bandwagon" fan for the Magic. As a Hoosier fan most of my life, Vic has provided some of the best basketball that I have seen (and exciting). With Vic, you just never know what he is going to do next, steal the ball run it to the end of the court with a thunderous dunk, or strip a rebound for a quick bunny in the hoop. Last season, he was inbounding the ball and he bounced it off a player from the opposing team, grabbed it for a quick dunk. You just never know what he is going to do next. I can't wait to see more! I certainly hope that he lives up to his reputation in the NBA. I have never really been a fan of NBA basketball always preferred college ball, but I will be watching the Magic and Vic this year.

I will admit that I am a "bandwagon" fan for the Magic. As a Hoosier fan most of my life, Vic has provided some of the best basketball that I have seen (and exciting). With Vic, you just never know what he is going to do next, steal the ball run it to the end of the court with a thunderous dunk, or strip a rebound for a quick bunny in the hoop. Last season, he was inbounding the ball and he bounced it off a player from the opposing team, grabbed it for a quick dunk. You just never know what he is going to do next. I can't wait to see more! I certainly hope that he lives up to his reputation in the NBA. I have never really been a fan of NBA basketball always preferred college ball, but I will be watching the Magic and Vic this year.

That's cool, just don't blow your top if he's not featured that much early on.

That St. Bonaventure guy watched like two Magic games last year, got pissed that Andrew Nicholson wasn't getting much playing time, said that Florida is full of methheads and then left.

That's cool. You should become a Magic fan...consider it getting in on the ground level.

That St. Bonaventure guy watched like two Magic games last year, got pissed that Andrew Nicholson wasn't getting much playing time, said that Florida is full of methheads and then left.

I'm disappointed that I missed this.

• Upvote 1