Sign in to follow this  
bhnole

Grant undecided about retirement? (Brian Schmidtz Blog)

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

I love the way Grant plays and the way he handles himself. If Grant wants to come back I will gladly welcome him back. My only concern it that I don't want him playing the 2 guard and I would prefer he came off the bench. In a perfect world Turkoglu will get traded and Ariza will start with Grant backing him up next season.

I agree with the author of the post. Oops, it's emory.

quote:
Originally posted by The Solution:

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

I love the way Grant plays and the way he handles himself. If Grant wants to come back I will gladly welcome him back. My only concern it that I don't want him playing the 2 guard and I would prefer he came off the bench. In a perfect world Turkoglu will get traded and Ariza will start with Grant backing him up next season.

I agree with the author of the post. Oops, it's emory.

LOL, we agree more often than not. We just have differing opinions on Otis.

I'm a supporter of Grant Hill, specially next season opening a lot of salary cap for the Magic, while putting 15pt per game.

for those who keep thinking about what he didn't do in the previous seasons, he could have easily walked away and retire (like many Knicks players did) and still getting his money. Instead this guy kept trying and has taken us to the play-offs. Almost 18pt per game in the last 9 games, when it matter the most, with 56% FG....