Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

Thank You MAGIC

I just want to thank the Orlando Magic and all involved with them for giving us fans a very exciting season something we havn't had for many years...

52-30... made it past the first round ...the NBA and franchise records the team and individuals have tied or broken ...

Yes it's been very exciting on the forums this season with new members in leaps and bounds.

Hoping everyone has a great summer...

you all deserve it...

Thanks again MAGIC...

Can't wait for next season when we will once again see and hear those words...

LET"S GO MAGIC !!!!!!!!!

I BELIEVE...JD

I just want to thank the Orlando Magic and all involved with them for giving us fans a very exciting season something we havn't had for many years...

52-30... made it past the first round ...the NBA and franchise records the team and individuals have tied or broken ...

Yes it's been very exciting on the forums this season with new members in leaps and bounds.

Hoping everyone has a great summer...

you all deserve it...

Thanks again MAGIC...

Can't wait for next season when we will once again see and hear those words...

LET"S GO MAGIC !!!!!!!!!

I BELIEVE...JD

I want to thank the Orlando Magic for an exciting season too. Thanks for winning 52 games, your division and advancing to the second round of the playoffs. Thanks for a great season.

More specifically; Thanks Otis for bringing in Rashard and for the Ariza trade. I'd like to thank Coach Vangundy for bringing excitement back to magic basketball, and for taking us to the second round. I'd like to thank Rashard for that game winner over Detroit in the regular season and for playing out of position and still putting up great numbers. I'd like to thank Hedo for the Buzzer beater over Boston and his heroics in the fourth quarter of so many games and for winning the Most Improved player award.

I'd like to thank Dwight for working hard on his game and getting his first all-star start, his first all-nba selection, 3 20-20 games in the playoffs and becoming the tallest player ever to win the Slam Dunk championship. I'm proud of you Superman. And last but not least i'd like to thank Jameer for showing up in the play-offs and schooling the raptors two-headed point guard monster; that was fun to watch.

This team is a good team that is on the verge of becoming a great team. I have confidence in Otis and expect him to put together an even better team next year.

Can't wait for next season.

On a day where we all feel deflated, particularly after the last game being such a frustrating game to watch (the Heat could have beaten either team on the floor last night; just one of those nights for both teams), we still need to be grateful that we now have a team in which we have actually seen significant progress, and truly have hope for the first time in a long time that the dream of being the best can be realized in the not-to-distant future.

Thanks for the best season since Nick... oh, let's not think about that.

Good job, Magic. Next year will be even better (but only if you fix the FSN/BrightHouse problem) !!

Thank You Magic

It was a wonderful year. Didn't end the way I had hoped, but we definitely improved. As a STH I was in the house for Rashard's buzzer beater, Hedo's shot against the Celtics and other wins.

The atmosphere at the Amway Arena was outstanding for all the playoff games.

I also look forward to improvements next season, namely Dwinght's free throw shooting. Fan's remember, building a contender takes time.

Can't wait of for 2008-2009 season and new arena for 2010.

Thanks

I agree.

We showed significant progress this year and Im very encouraged for the future.

SVG did a great job and our players played hard and I thought we got significant progress with our young superstars.

The future is bright and I cant wait for next season

Thanks to all my new friends ive made here, Ive had a great time this season debating and chatting with all.

This summer should be interesting and im ready

THANK YOU MAGIC!!!

As I said in another post you exceeded what most of us expected this year and although you didn't go as far as we ALL hoped... it was a great season!

Thanks for all those months of great entertainment... cya' in the fall!

quote:
Originally posted by siradam134:

Thank you magic! This is from a fan who is content with what we got this year.

Thank you!

Same here. Thank you it's been good. next year let's make it great.

i sure hope some of the players and people from the magic organization read these message board.

thank you magic for an exciting season that i will not forget. I cheered you on every home game and watched every road game (including preseason) us magic fans believed in you even when some "experts" picked us to be at the bottom of the east. keep it up and i cant wait for next year!

quote:
Originally posted by Anthony Engel:

i sure hope some of the players and people from the magic organization read these message board.

thank you magic for an exciting season that i will not forget. I cheered you on every home game and watched every road game (including preseason) us magic fans believed in you even when some "experts" picked us to be at the bottom of the east. keep it up and i cant wait for next year!

You are what i call a true Magic fan. this thread is a watershed for me from the rest of the craziness that has taken over the board. Looking back at my post i realize that we really accomplished alot during this season. I'm dissappointed we lost, but as i see it we lost on our way up, while the Pistons won on their way down. The future bodes well for the Orlando Magic and their fans.