btw I'm sarcastic but maybe I'm not??

why not??

u want vince?

u like battie starting?

darko is soft?

etc.

btw I'm sarcastic but maybe I'm not??

I've seen this come up a few times already

#1 I want Vince if we can keep Darko, not the other way around.

#2 I don't think many like Battie over Darko, anyone that does is a little slow, I'm talking to you Brian Hill.

#3 Darko IS soft sometimes, so what.....It will come with time. Dwight was as soft his first year, now he pushes people around.

#4 The team CANNOT trade Darko. Trade deadline is long gone, the team can only play him until the end of the year when he becomes a restricted Free Agent. Then the team can choose to sign him or not.

darko has nothing to prove any more.they can say that he is soft,they can call him a bust and they can suck it now.

darko needs to go to team that has a coach and real pg.

jameer is a joke,bhill is a joke.

Eagle, I agree with you. If Brian played Darko correctly and we had a true pg, I could see Darko being a Rasheed Wallace/KG type. Thankfully, it looks like the coach and our pg are finally getting the criticism they deserve. Meanwhile, Darko has continued, especially over the last couple of weeks, to improve and hold his head high. It looks like he now has a little fire in his eyes. That is what I was hoping to see for a long time.

quote:
Darko absolutely needs to stay. Let him shoot from 18 feet and open up the floor.

I agree with this: Darko needs to be used a lot like a 7-foot Horace Grant. Someone send a memo to B-Hill.

quote:
Originally posted by Soul Bro:

Eagle, I agree with you. If Brian played Darko correctly and we had a true pg, I could see Darko being a Rasheed Wallace/KG type. Thankfully, it looks like the coach and our pg are finally getting the criticism they deserve. Meanwhile, Darko has continued, especially over the last couple of weeks, to improve and hold his head high. It looks like he now has a little fire in his eyes. That is what I was hoping to see for a long time.

The big point here is IF Hill played Darko correctly he would be a terror.

Darko's developing into a solid high-low player. His passing is getting better and better and if he can consistently knock down that 18/19 footer, he'll be an offensive juggernaut. We should re-sign him immediately.

quote:
Originally posted by Holee:

Darko's developing into a solid high-low player. His passing is getting better and better and if he can consistently knock down that 18/19 footer, he'll be an offensive juggernaut. We should re-sign him immediately.

His passing was amazing before he came to the NBA. That was another one of the many things that impressed the scouts. Don't you remember those nights that he would make more assists than Jameer. I know thats not a big accomplishment, but I don't recall Dwight ever doing it. It's these coaches, they just don't know how to use him correctly.

And after every game that Darko does well, then everyone says we should resign him. And after the games where he fouls out with 4 points, everyone says we need to drop him. You guys should make up your minds already.

If B. Hill is back next year then I hope Darko isn't. We need to get him a Serbian coach icon_smile.gif

For the record, I've never said we should trade or not re-sign Darko. I think Darko, along with Dwight, is a boon for the Magic we won't get again any time soon. Two 21 year-old talented centers?!

Even if he's inconsistent now, I've seen him alter shots just being there. Hell, look at Ostertag and his career - Darko's WAY more talented and contributes loads more.