Sign in to follow this  
DustinMyselfOff

What if Hedo can't play the 2? (Offseason)

SVG gives the subtle impression that he will have the two players playing the same positions next season and make changes when playing Teams like Detroit.

I suspect against Detroit next season, SVG will add a big at the PF position, to get stronger on defense and rebounding. If he makes this change throughout the year against similar teams, it will not seem awkward come playoff time.

Lewis playing power forward against the teams that run and play small ball makes sense.

quote:
Originally posted by The Solution:

SVG gives the subtle impression that he will have the two players playing the same positions next season and make changes when playing Teams like Detroit.

I suspect against Detroit next season, SVG will add a big at the PF position, to get stronger on defense and rebounding. If he makes this change throughout the year against similar teams, it will not seem awkward come playoff time.

Lewis playing power forward against the teams that run and play small ball makes sense.

I agree with you about switching it up. I would even say I expect it to be

PF- Battie (I assume), Rashard

SF- Rashard, Hedo

with all three playing near 30 mins a game.

quote:
Originally posted by bro:

what the hell is going on here?we are about to play the most important game of the year and all you talk about Hedo trade,hedo sucks,hedo haters,hedo lovers,hedo shoots,MIP,sixth man,should be a starter,shouldn't be a starter,Mr.4th quarter,nope not a fourth quarter,actually he is like....blah blah blah....OK.there is a solution...find him and ask him...he would just laugh at you...

I think most of us have posted on (or at least read) the "Let's win tonight" threads .. we just have more to say than that.

quote:
Originally posted by DustinMyselfOff:

quote:
Originally posted by The Solution:

I agree with you about switching it up. I would even say I expect it to be

PF- Battie (I assume), Rashard

SF- Rashard, Hedo

with all three playing near 30 mins a game.

Genius.

Hedo's role will change regardless. We will most likely go after a real PF and and an SG. If we get an aggressive scoring SG, then it will change the complexion of the team whether Hedo is the starter or not.

If he goes to the bench, he needs at least one other person on the floor with him who is a legit scorer, because he is not effective being double teamed. This will be an interesting off season.

quote:
Originally posted by dullalive:

quote:
Originally posted by Darthmagic:

Yeah. I'm gonna listen to the game tonight cause i'll be working late, but i can still enjoy a good debate about Hedo and the future of the team.

P.S. oh yeah i almost forgot...Rashard > Hedo

If we win tonights game Hedo will have a bigger part in it then Shard. If we lose the blame can go to Hedo.

P.S. oh yeah i almost forgot...Rashard < Hedo

See, I was right in the end Hedo couldn't do it all so we lost.

Hedo has frustrated me so much in the playoffs. i love hedo then hate hedo then love hedo then hate hedo. It seems like he's either scoring 8 or 10 points in a row or making a few rediculous TOs in a row.

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

Hedo has frustrated me so much in the playoffs. i love hedo then hate hedo then love hedo then hate hedo. It seems like he's either scoring 8 or 10 points in a row or making a few rediculous TOs in a row.

You aren't the only one. A lot of us have a love hate relationship with Hedo.

But most of our players are capable of (and often do) turning the ball over a lot ... wait how is that supposed to make you feel better?