Kramer

The table has been turned

quote:
Originally posted by Give Me Redick All Day:

quote:
Originally posted by Need4Sheed:

quote:
Originally posted by Sinister_Grin:

The Pistons are a horrendous team to watch but they have that mental toughness that we just dont have yet.

This isn't the 2004 Pistons. The Pistons are actually not bad to watch. Compared to Phoenix or Golden State? Maybe so. But, the Pistons play a pretty good brand of basketball now. Have you been watching the Cleveland series? And, they have one of the "most exciting" players in the league to watch. Now that's hard to watch. Pistons still play deliberately and do slow the game down a little more than the average NBA team. But, they aren't horrendous to watch.

With the kind of thuggish play you get away with, not to mention that your fans are inappropriate and rude (even when NOT provoked), yes, you are a horrendous team to watch.

I have always loved the loose use of the word "thug". There is nothing "thuggish" about the way the Pistons play basketball.

quote:
Originally posted by KLR:

I have always loved the loose use of the word "thug". There is nothing "thuggish" about the way the Pistons play basketball.

Then you're either blind, stupid, or both.

The way Rip uses cheap shorts-grab techniques to clear screens, the way the whole team is a bunch of girly floppers (which shows to me that they admitally can't play real defense), the way Sheed gripes and moans about EVERY ****ing call, and so on, and so forth.

So which are you; blind, stupid, or both?

The Magic have always had a chance to win the games. They just love to find ways to lose. Shall I list them?:

Loss of focus during a turnover fiesta *dances*

terrible officiating

bird passing

casual passes to Dwight

Dwight missing free throws, guards missing freethrows, Jameer Nelson missing free throws...(FREE) throws

Dwight losing the ball, Dwight missing hooks and layins

Hedo Turkoglu's horrible drives and wild layins

Rashard Lewis's......................Hmm...what has he done wrong during this series? Well he did have a bad shooting night last night.

Turk driving to the basket uncontrollably

Our players not answering the Pistons insults

Lack of effort on defensive rebounding

Lack of PF James Augustine and Center Marcin Gortat development and play

Pat Garrity (sorry man..your wasting a roster spot)

Dwight being beat up by Rasheed Wallace

Keyon Doolings mistakes

Shots early in the shot clock

Missing open shots

Even bad coaching decisions from time to time.

Mishandling the ball

ETC ETC ETC.

Yes the tables have turned but the Magic have a long list to follow if they want to beat the Pistons.

Go Orlando team.