Sign in to follow this  
Natesroom

Starters vs. 2nd unit @ Millwaukee

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

The following were the most selfish/struggling...Carlos Arroyo, Keith Bogans(looking for his own shot), and Pat Garrity(Struggling and he knows it.)

5 assits, 6 points on 3/6 shooting, 2 rebounds(1 off, 1 def.), 1 steal, 1 TO in 14 mins doesn't really sound that selfish although may be considered by some as show casing. Specially when he kept the bench going well. LOL

true that marc but my point was tha watching the second unit mop up was like watching a re-run of the past 70 games. Thats what caught my attention

quote:

The following were the most selfish/struggling...Carlos Arroyo, Keith Bogans(looking for his own shot), and Pat Garrity(Struggling and he knows it.)

Pat really looked awful in that cheap suit. He should be ashamed of himself.

quote:
quote:

Pat really looked awful in that cheap suit. He should be ashamed of himself.

LOL the guy probably didnt even see the game an he is attacking Arroyo and Garrity (who didnt even play).

I saw JJ pass the ball to Bogans twice during mop up time when he could've taken the shot himself. So I don't agree that he was playing selfishly. As for him not making shots, I think that people forget that many nights Jameer and Hedo miss their shots too. JJ isn't going to just get off the bench cold and make every 3-pointer he takes. I agree that he seems to have lost a little mojo, but I don't think his shot-making is any colder than many of the starters on any given night. I don't think anybody has higher expectations for JJ than he himself does, so I'm not worried about him.