Sign in to follow this  
Knappy

Jameer coming alive - something else to talk about inbetween Ref bashing!

I'm inclined to agree. People talk about how Chauncey is so great and that he can score easily on Jameer cuz he has such a great advantage. People, let's not forget Jameer can drive past Chauncey at will..there is another mismatch on the other end as well!!! So yea, I would like to see Jameer punish Chauncey off the dribble more, if at least to even off the scoring that Chauncey does. The PG needs to score too. Chauncey had 30 almost.

-Charlius-

quote:
Originally posted by Charlius:

I'm inclined to agree. People talk about how Chauncey is so great and that he can score easily on Jameer cuz he has such a great advantage. People, let's not forget Jameer can drive past Chauncey at will..there is another mismatch on the other end as well!!! So yea, I would like to see Jameer punish Chauncey off the dribble more, if at least to even off the scoring that Chauncey does. The PG needs to score too. Chauncey had 30 almost.

-Charlius-

The PG needs to make assists,too

When the series started everyone pointed to Meer as the weakest link, but I think Meer has been a leader thid series, no doubt the second best player.

While meer has risen and proved he deserves to start LEwis and Hedo have dissapointed us all.

From David Thorpe's chat:

quote:

Greg (Miami): Clearly Jameer Nelson is a nice player but when do you think management will realize that he is not a PG that can start on a championship team?

David Thorpe: Perhaps in the next few days. Stay tuned to see how he does.

quote:
Originally posted by alex30:

quote:
Originally posted by Knappy:

quote:
Originally posted by ball junkie:

I thought him fouling out was a crucial loss to our chances of winning. He was definitely steppin up in crunch time when the pressure was the heaviest. How many 3's did he hit? I lost count!(lol)

I totally agree - when he is on a roll like that he is dangerous and he was on a roll. I couldn't see the foul they called on him on tv -not sure if it was a good call or not, but if he were in there that may have been the difference maker - the guy has ice in his veins and he loves it. When he is hot he wants to punish and he loves the big shot and usually delivers.

wich makes meer an excelent short shooting guard.

Good point, I mean shoot-first point guards on teams with a dominant big man have only won what, like 4 of the last 9 titles?