Sign in to follow this  
Live or Die Magic

Trash Talking - EVERYONE read this! (You too Piston fan!)

I have no trouble with you orlando fans the only thing i will say is you talk a lot of smack for never winning anything. Your now down 2 games to o and you still are chirping. Just go out and win a fricking game and then you can chirp okay.

quote:
Originally posted by lujack24:

I have no trouble with you orlando fans the only thing i will say is you talk a lot of smack for never winning anything. Your now down 2 games to o and you still are chirping. Just go out and win a fricking game and then you can chirp okay.

troll.jpg

quote:

Me thinks this lujack fellow won't be around much longer.

quote:

as Kosher as possible........

we can say what we want on OUR board. If you want to see praises about the pistons, go your own board. simple as that...and who cares its just Basketball your team will not win another championship so push

quote:
Originally posted by ball junkie:

You mean comments like these from sausagecan:

quote:

piston nation will arrive in your godforsaken city on saturday, extinguish whatever it is that was "ignited", drink your beer, use your trash cans as urinals, step all over your 5 ft pt guard and beat yo' butts by 20 and then do it again in game 4.

Best Wishes

Kwame K.

Dude just registered 4 or 5 days ago. I'd say those comments deserve the boot!

What do my fellow Magic brothers think?

I have to be honest with you man, as I read that quote it made me laugh. I think that was funny and took a lot of imagination to come up with stuff like that. But as I said, let him dream as much as he wants. I thik as a gift for his imaginative thoghts we can give him a kick from behind and send him to the Land of Oz in Michigan. THAT would CERTAINLY made me laugh! A LOT!!!!

Game 2 in the series was a joke because of the officials. In the 2nd half all they called were tap fouls on the magic while the pistons were hacking the magic players all over the court. Plus that other referee cant count for that clock stopping shot. The worst thing i hate about the pistons is how there whole team complains all night with the refs and dont get a t while dwight got a t from sayin like 2 words to the official its like basketball racism.

quote:

Well we took game three in a BIG WAY...so uh......

CHIRP CHIRP!!!

quote:
Originally posted by reality check:

Is MAGICFAN4EVA1 the resident Orlando Magic village idiot around here?

I'm surprised you haven't found a flimsy reason to ban the fool

I see you like to provide flimsy reasons yourself.

From reading this, part of mw is ok with the fact that my internet was down for a while & i couldn't post here. just kidding guys! I'm glad to be back. Here's to hoping there's no more tornadoes where i live!