Sign in to follow this  
Earls Side Kick

Am I Brain Damaged?

Or do I see Nelson as the total breakdown of this team because of the poor shooting, passing,turnovers,lack of assist, poor decisions, ball hog and in general do I see a deteriorating wannabe point guard?

Or do I see Nelson as the total breakdown of this team because of the poor shooting, passing,turnovers,lack of assist, poor decisions, ball hog and in general do I see a deteriorating wannabe point guard?

While Nelson has been disappointing this season, I think you're more Brian damaged than "Brain damaged". With B. Hill's system, it's hard for any player to live up to his expectations.

Hopefully, Nelson will work on his game this off-season, come in with a "pass first" mentallity, and thrive with a new coach. I don't want to give up on Jameer, because I've seen what he can do in the past.

Everyone around Jameer turns the ball over especially Dwight who gets a one third of them every game.

People like Hedo and Grant don't shoot off Jameer's passes but pump fake, try to create their own shot, miss the open shot, keep passing the ball, or just turn it over anyway.

Jameer is part of the Magic's future so Jameer needs to learn to be clutch.

And no, I am not only a Jameer Nelson fan but a fan of all the players who make up the Orlando Magic roster and hoping for bright futures for these players.

quote:
And no, I am not only a Jameer Nelson fan but a fan of all the players who make up the Orlando Magic roster and hoping for bright futures for these players.

TOTALLY AGREE!!!

GO MAGIC!!!~!!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

Everyone around Jameer turns the ball over especially Dwight who gets a one third of them every game.

People like Hedo and Grant don't shoot off Jameer's passes but pump fake, try to create their own shot, miss the open shot, keep passing the ball, or just turn it over anyway.

Jameer is part of the Magic's future so Jameer needs to learn to be clutch.

I think Jameer would play better if there was a bigger variety of players on the floor. A team of Nelson, Redick, Ariza, Hedo, and Howard would work a lot better.

Nothing is wrong with Carlos, nothing is wrong with Jameer, let's just Fire the coach, and blacks, whites and puertorricans will celebrate with a beer....

Dedicated to my good friend and almost brother The Dudes Abides hahahahahahaha