Sign in to follow this  
Soul Sista

A New Voice

Hey gang! This is Soul Sista, the newest voice on the board. And, yeeessss, I am the beloved bride of Soul Bro. My joining this board represents my formal allegiance to your and my ORLANDO MAGIC!!! Have a great night and go Magic!

Hey gang! This is Soul Sista, the newest voice on the board. And, yeeessss, I am the beloved bride of Soul Bro. My joining this board represents my formal allegiance to your and my ORLANDO MAGIC!!! Have a great night and go Magic!

quote:
Originally posted by Soul Bro:

Yes, she is the real deal. I'm not sure how much she will post, but she will surely shadow the board. Welcome, sexy!

Married for 10 years, got 3 small children, one of them a newborn and still madly in love. Good Job, brother and sister Soul!

its really cool to see a couple on the forum!!! Welcome sista!!!

Now, going by what ball junkie said i need to wait another year in order to complete the requirements that will enable me to hear my wife say "I love the magic's and i love basketball" lol

you think the complaining about the game being on will stop also, along with the "i hate this game" comments everytime she passes by the living room? lol

quote:
Originally posted by Big J:

you think the complaining about the game being on will stop also, along with the "i hate this game" comments everytime she passes by the living room? lol

NOT GONNA HAPPEN BIG J !!! lol.

Welcome Sista!!

Soul Sista sat down with me in the first quarter and said after a few minutes, "This is fun watching the Magic! They are playing great!"

Now that is music to a husband's ears. I am a happy camper.

Well, i guess i can't really complain, cuz what i said was the ussuall, but yesterday something mysteriously happen out of nowhere. My wife sat down on the dinning room table watching us watching the first 3qters.

this was the mob, me and oldest daughter + 2 of her friends + my youngest daughter and my only son.

Then the 2 kids left and she joined on the living room and showed some interest. I think thats called progress. I guess she wanted to know why we were screaming so loud and what in the game was causing it LOL