Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

Why We Should Be Pulling for the Cavs

IMHO, we should hope the Wiz lose in 4. Why? Because if they do, they probably will not bring back all of their big three: Arenas, Butler, and Jamison. Jamison, who will turn 32 this summer, will most likely be the odd man out b/c of concerns over his age and health.

Given that only a few teams will be under the cap this summer, such a situation would give the Magic a great opportunity to recruit Jamison, an unrestricted free agent, for the full mid-level exemption. Is he worth more than that? Yes. Will he get more than that? Unless it's from the Wiz, I don't think so.

How would Jamison, a good friend of Dwight's, look in a Magic uni? Pretty dang good. 21 pts and 10 rbs. We'll take that all day. Go Cavs! And, of course, Go Magic!

IMHO, we should hope the Wiz lose in 4. Why? Because if they do, they probably will not bring back all of their big three: Arenas, Butler, and Jamison. Jamison, who will turn 32 this summer, will most likely be the odd man out b/c of concerns over his age and health.

Given that only a few teams will be under the cap this summer, such a situation would give the Magic a great opportunity to recruit Jamison, an unrestricted free agent, for the full mid-level exemption. Is he worth more than that? Yes. Will he get more than that? Unless it's from the Wiz, I don't think so.

How would Jamison, a good friend of Dwight's, look in a Magic uni? Pretty dang good. 21 pts and 10 rbs. We'll take that all day. Go Cavs! And, of course, Go Magic!

First off, I'm glad you seem to be back posting at your regular pace. After your wife and you had the new baby you have been noticeably absent lately albeit, for obvious reasons. We need you here, certainly at this most crtical juncture of the season.

Secondly, you may get your wish because as I'm watching the Wiz and Cavs right now Lebron and company are blowing out Washington and some Wiz player just got thrown out of the game for trying to undercut Lebron. The Cavs go up 2 games to 0 after tonight.

Thirdly, I just turned the game on and saw the score and thought about you and what you were telling me on the phone last night and I come to visit the boards here and I see you're trying to pass your enthusiasm for Antwan to your fellow Magic fans.

Anything is possible! I like the scenario you have painted. Let's see what the future holds.

I know one thing, I DONT want any part of Gilbert Arenas. Hes a shell of his former self and playing like a punk tonite. Ill take Mo Evans any day.

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

Some of those calls are just bad... Verajao clocks Blatche full forearm swing upside the head on a layup attempt and only gets a flagrant 1.

couldnt agree more...

Wizards have a lot of talent but dont seem to be able to harness it.

quote:
Originally posted by KLR:

Wizards have a lot of talent but dont seem to be able to harness it.

They basically fold at crunch time. You're right, they have all the ingredients, but they are crap in the postseason

Arenas is very talented but he is not a leader and he himself has a weak mind.

quote:
Originally posted by You're Fat, Pat!:

OT:

i am SOOOO GLAD we dont have Deshawn anymore...did anyone see what he just did??

Yea that was pretty stupid what Deshawn did.. If he was on fire I would understand.... Looks like Lebron put a sock in it when he came down the way and answered with a three in his face. Then Cleveland was on fire from there..