Sign in to follow this  
Adam_Magic

Prison Break

Well, one escapee down, 7 to go!

Lots of great action in each episode. I am realizing that too much from last season carried over and that I may have to rent Season 1 on DVD and catch up.

Is it me, or did the hottie from Colombia actually sound Russian?

IS it me or was the last episode kind of a bomber, it seemed tha tthey had bellick find them pretty fast, i was expecting them 2 to start a man hunt, an wat is it wit the girl didnt he tell ehr last yera he only needed he r to give him the cared, but then he shows up at her house, an then he tells her he wont need her, an then he blows the car up an low an behold there she is again, so did he not pla on blowin the car up, ws that a last resort?

Ok...I am finding that having missed the first season is leaving me in the dark a bit more than I thought. Is the young kid really a bad guy? I mean, did he really just get locked up for stealing a baseball card?

Also, is it just me or is it a bit too contrived that the daughter of the soon-to-be Vice President freed the man falsely accused of killing the President's brother?

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

Ok...I am finding that having missed the first season is leaving me in the dark a bit more than I thought. Is the young kid really a bad guy? I mean, did he really just get locked up for stealing a baseball card?

Also, is it just me or is it a bit too contrived that the daughter of the soon-to-be Vice President freed the man falsely accused of killing the President's brother?

Yes, missing the first season really puts you behind on this one. The kid is a liar and pick pocket and will flip on anyone in a heartbeat. He uses the baseball card story, but his pick pocket skills are too good for that to be his only crime. He was also an informant to the guards before they broke out.

The soon to be VP did not free them, they broke out. His daughter (the prison doctor) aided the escape and he is trying to cover that up.

Hope that helps, a lot happened in season one.

quote:
Originally posted by bhnole:

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

The soon to be VP did not free them, they broke out. His daughter (the prison doctor) aided the escape and he is trying to cover that up.

Hope that helps, a lot happened in season one.

I guess that was just poor word choice on my part....I know the prisoners escaped, but she had a hand in it by leaving a door unlocked. My question was more about the closeness of the Prez and Veep's family connections - the fact that the daughter of one was helping to free the "killer" of the other's brother.

I got a feeling the are giving him the VP job to help contol him and his daughter.

So far the second season has yet to live up to the first. Although, it is still better than a lot a shows out there. Reminds of Lost now, having a tough time trying to live up to the first season.

quote:
Originally posted by bhnole:

I got a feeling the are giving him the VP job to help contol him and his daughter.

So far the second season has yet to live up to the first. Although, it is still better than a lot a shows out there. Reminds of Lost now, having a tough time trying to live up to the first season.

I agree, I always knew that a manhunt wouldnt be able to top the break storyline in season 1!

Saying that though, Lost came back strong in the end and season 2 wipes the floor with season 1. Lets hope Prison Break can do the same!

quote:
Saying that though, Lost came back strong in the end and season 2 wipes the floor with season 1. Lets hope Prison Break can do the same!

the middle of lost was kinda slow but the last like 5 or 6 episodes were excel[lent and really helped pus hbthe show past season 1.

quote:
Originally posted by Adam_Magic:

Ok had to revive this

Anyone see the fall finale

Simply awesome!!!!

Yeah, very good episode!! Glad to see Mahone/Mr. Underdog cop (with his super energy pills) taken down.

Does anyone recognize the old guy calling the shots with the Agent Kim??

Bellick getting stuck in a cell with Avocado is classic!!!! Hope he brought some Vaseline!!

I totally dug the "Fall Finale." Loved seeing Bellick going back to the River. Hey, anyone else notice that when Bellick was told he'd get 25 years that he said "That would make me nearly 65!" What? That means he is not yet 40 years old now? The guy looks 50 if he looks a day!

Oh, and I don't for a minute think that our favorite FBI manhunter is actually dead.