Sign in to follow this  
Mr Charisma

The Attack of the Zebras

With Darko's ejection against Toronto, discussion has been scattered through our threads relevant to the officating in the NBA.

What is your opinion, particularly relevant to how it relates to the Magic?

I've added little comments to each option, but that comment should not be the driver of your selection. It's just my own viewpoint of the thoughts that might trigger the selection of that particular choice.

My sincerest apologies for not opening up another thread about our PGs.

With Darko's ejection against Toronto, discussion has been scattered through our threads relevant to the officating in the NBA.

What is your opinion, particularly relevant to how it relates to the Magic?

I've added little comments to each option, but that comment should not be the driver of your selection. It's just my own viewpoint of the thoughts that might trigger the selection of that particular choice.

My sincerest apologies for not opening up another thread about our PGs.

I do feel that certain refs (one in particular who called the Raptor game) has an extreme dislike for Brian Hill and his sideline antics.

80% of the questionable fouls called were by him.

quote:
Originally posted by bhnole:

I do feel that certain refs (one in particular who called the Raptor game) has an extreme dislike for Brian Hill and his sideline antics.

I think you are referring to Joe Forte.

It makes you wonder if the refs come in having it in for a particular coach/player/team, or if it develops within a single game.

Interesting. Who was the ref that told Coach Rivers that there was "more where that came from," or something to that effect, when he was a Magic coach? I seem to remember there being an article about that a few years ago.

Was that Forte?

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Charisma:

quote:
Originally posted by bhnole:

I think you are referring to Joe Forte.

It makes you wonder if the refs come in having it in for a particular coach/player/team, or if it develops within a single game.

Yep, everytime he calls a game we get screwed.