Sign in to follow this  
E27

Game Thread *Magic @ Knicks* 4/6

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

quote:
Originally posted by CarlosDarwin:

Every time Arroyo is taking out of the rotation for a few games we start to crumble!We start to play well again when he is reinstated into the rotation with significant minutes! I have the stats!

We're not losing this game because Arroyo isn't playing, we're losing because our so called dominant center hasn't been dominant in weeks, plus Hedo/Shard have done nothing. Anyone not Mo Evans deserves to be slapped for this pitiful display of basketball.

I have to accept that the loss is not related to Arroyo this time but to a total team efortlesness, yet you have to admit our PG's did have a poor showing and that is important for the rest of the team.

quote:
Originally posted by Sinister_Grin:

We are going to get a ton of respect off of this game. Isn't that what the team has been looking for?

lmfao good one.

quote:
Originally posted by Hutchence:

quote:
Originally posted by ibonedteribell:

Wow JAmeer and Nelson together, brilliant move. At least Evans got some rest.

huh?

LOl Its just like MR.Jekyll and Mr. Hyde sort of thing.

I just want to know why Stan didn't pull the starters at the midway point of the 4th? This game is meaningless, and we shouldn't be risking injuries to our start players right before the playoffs.

Let's let the woeful Knicks have their faux moment in the sun.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

quote:

Every time Arroyo is taking out of the rotation for a few games we start to crumble!We start to play well again when he is reinstated into the rotation with significant minutes! I have the stats!

We're not losing this game because Arroyo isn't playing, we're losing because our so called dominant center hasn't been dominant in weeks, plus Hedo/Shard have done nothing. Anyone not Mo Evans deserves to be slapped for this pitiful display of basketball.

I have to accept that the loss is not related to Arroyo this time but to a total team efortlesness, yet you have to admit our PG's did have a poor showing and that is important for the rest of the team.

Nelson $Dooling 2as, 9 PF, 5TO

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Hutchence:

quote:

Wow JAmeer and Nelson together, brilliant move. At least Evans got some rest.

huh?

LOl Its just like MR.Jekyll and Mr. Hyde sort of thing.

dr jekyll?

In 28 games where Arroyo either DNP or played less than 10 minutes the magic have won 15 and lost 13, for 54% wining record.

In 46 games where Arroyo either he started or played significant minutes our record is 33 wins and 13 loses for a 74% wining record.

In 13 games where Nelson did not start or played less than 10 minutes we have won 10 and lost 3 for a wining record of 76% when Nelson is out or plays little time.

In 28 games where Nelson started and Arroyo played significant minutes we have won 20 and lost 8 for a wining record of 71%.

Note: I am not including the past two games!

quote:

In 28 games where Arroyo either DNP or played less than 10 minutes the magic have won 15 and lost 13, for 54% wining record.

In 46 games where Arroyo either he started or played significant minutes our record is 33 wins and 13 loses for a 74% wining record.

In 13 games where Nelson did not start or played less than 10 minutes we have won 10 and lost 3 for a wining record of 76% when Nelson is out or plays little time.

In 28 games where Nelson started and Arroyo played significant minutes we have won 20 and lost 8 for a wining record of 71%.

interesting.where did you find these stats

quote:

you shouldve post that on a new discusion.