Sign in to follow this  
Secretly Space Jesus

The thread for calling DOM a racist. ignorant, and an ignorant racist

quote:
Originally posted by dullalive:

He doesn't mention it in this thread that Hedo should be traded away, but he did in another one. I remember those stuff. And that was trade Hedo for Kirilenko.

When he suggested that trade, did he say it was because he thought Hedo sucked, and he wanted to get rid of him?

No, he is a huge fan of Kirilenko's game (and wife, too, I would imagine), and felt that Kirilenko provided us with skills that we are lacking, while many of Hedo's skills are of duplication of Rashard's.

Just because someone suggests a player be traded does not mean that they don't like that player.

If I said that I'd like us to trade Rashard Lewis for Kobe Bryant, would that mean that I think Rashard sucks?

C'mon, dullalive, you're sounding like a JJ fan.

Hhmmmm.... could I be suspended for that comment for insulting another poster?

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Charisma:

quote:

He doesn't mention it in this thread that Hedo should be traded away, but he did in another one. I remember those stuff. And that was trade Hedo for Kirilenko.

When he suggested that trade, did he say it was because he thought Hedo sucked, and he wanted to get rid of him?

No, he is a huge fan of Kirilenko's game (and wife, too, I would imagine), and felt that Kirilenko provided us with skills that we are lacking, while many of Hedo's skills are of duplication of Rashard's.

Just because someone suggests a player be traded does not mean that they don't like that player.

If I said that I'd like us to trade Rashard Lewis for Kobe Bryant, would that mean that I think Rashard sucks?

Is JJ fan an insult? I don't know anymore!

Just to piggy back off of what Mr. C said so nicely, a trade for what you feel would be an upgrade is not a shot at the player you are suggesting be traded.

Again lets label someone because it's much easier than reading what they have to say and discussing that.

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

I don't agree with his opinion so he must be a hater. I wish we could put a filter on the board the blocks the use of that idiotic phrase. If you don't want to put the effort in of coming up with a well thought out arguement against the original poster don't bother posting, at least that is better then using "hater" as a cop out.

If that was the case, my posts would get no responses at all. lol

quote:

quote:

No DOM doesn't say Hedo sucks. How dumb of me to think that. Did I say he was a Hedo hater?

I'm saying this: When you want to have a true PF for the PF spot and you want to trade Hedo away the I suggest you look for a true PF. And versatility was overrated wasn't it?

Guess how critics see Kirilenko? Versatile and shot blocking.

I commented numerous times about the quality posting of Drunk and told him I agreed with him on his points. I believe he really looks to make this team better.

I was up for trading Hedo for Haslem as I thought it would benefit the team. Not mentioning my bigger concerns about our PG's

But it is not consistent when you say you want a more solid team with more teamplay and then suggest the team should look for a different style of play and what was the solution again?

To me it's obvious right now Hedo is the best passer on the team and gets others involved more then any other player.

You want to change the way we play with almost everything going trough Hedo? I'm up for it but then get a good passing PG. Then we're talking

Hedo's skills duplication of Shard's?

Don't think so, not even close.

In a well oiled machine Shard is the guy to have. Can contribute every night with good efficiency.

Hedo on the other hand is your point forward. He can pass and score and he can step up when it counts. Shard might be the better shooter of the two, I'm not sure.

Trade Shard for Bryant? LoL

see the difference yourself:

Hedo for Kirilenko

Shard for Bryant

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:
Originally posted by lemanyak:

Man,you're really like your Nick Name

Um, do you know what "drunk on mystery" is a reference to, or are you just saying I drink too much?

No,I'm saying too much Wodka is not good for your health.When you want to see a good russian player in NBA then I would say that Orlando must transfer Alexei Savrasenko from CSKA Moscow icon_wink.gif

quote:

quote:

quote:

No DOM doesn't say Hedo sucks. How dumb of me to think that. Did I say he was a Hedo hater?

I'm saying this: When you want to have a true PF for the PF spot and you want to trade Hedo away the I suggest you look for a true PF. And versatility was overrated wasn't it?

I commented numerous times about the quality posting of Drunk and told him I agreed with him on his points. I believe he really looks to make this team better.

I was up for trading Hedo for Haslem as I thought it would benefit the team. Not mentioning my bigger concerns about our PG's

But it is not consistent when you say you want a more solid team with more teamplay and then suggest the team should look for a different style of play and what was the solution again?

To me it's obvious right now Hedo is the best passer on the team and gets others involved more then any other player.

You want to change the way we play with almost everything going trough Hedo? I'm up for it but then get a good passing PG. Then we're talking

In a well oiled machine Shard is the guy to have. Can contribute every night with good efficiency.

Hedo on the other hand is your point forward. He can pass and score and he can step up when it counts. Shard might be the better shooter of the two, I'm not sure.

Hedo for Kirilenko

Shard for Bryant

LOL. Your sarcasm detector would have been useful when I mentioned the Shard for Bryant trade.

And you are correct in that I did not go back through the thread to see all your posts, so I will be glad to concede the point.

Quite frankly, it sounds like you and I actually agree on a lot here, especially the part about Hedo's actions being out of necessity due to our sub-par set of guards on this team.

But I don't think DoM would disagree with that either.

I'm not a big AK47 fan either, particularly relevant to the needs of this team, and I would not give up Hedo for him straight up.

In my mind, this thread wasn't really intended to be about how good Hedo is or isn't; it was about the fact that there are too many deficiencies on our roster that he alone is able to compensate for.

That's why I somewhat laughed when folks started throwing out names like Kobe, MJ, Larry, and Magic. These guys are in a world all their own, and anyone attempting to compare Hedo to them, or to what DoM was saying, completely misses the point that the issue is a roster/management issue, not a Hedo issue.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Hedo for Kirilenko

Shard for Bryant

LOL. Your sarcasm detector would have been useful when I mentioned the Shard for Bryant trade.

And you are correct in that I did not go back through the thread to see all your posts, so I will be glad to concede the point.

Quite frankly, it sounds like you and I actually agree on a lot here, especially the part about Hedo's actions being out of necessity due to our sub-par set of guards on this team.

But I don't think DoM would disagree with that either.

I'm not a big AK47 fan either, particularly relevant to the needs of this team, and I would not give up Hedo for him straight up.

In my mind, this thread wasn't really intended to be about how good Hedo is or isn't; it was about the fact that there are too many deficiencies on our roster that he alone is able to compensate for.

That's why I somewhat laughed when folks started throwing out names like Kobe, MJ, Larry, and Magic. These guys are in a world all their own, and anyone attempting to compare Hedo to them, or to what DoM was saying, completely misses the point that the issue is a roster/management issue, not a Hedo issue.

Well said, I agree.

Shard for Bryant has to be sarcasm when I think about it.

Sorry, missed the point there

So what are JJ fans like?

my point is this:

if his talent is exaggerated, if he is obstacling some players' development, if versatile players win nothing, if you think that there are a dozen of players who would show the same strenght when they play with dwight (of course without being an obstacle to him or any other player paid better than hedo), then what you gonna do to him? trade him, simple as that. pardon moi, if i'm wrong.as far as i know, hedo is not a trouble maker, there is no indication that he caused a major regression in team play, so what is the meaning of all this desublimation? other than upsetting some intelligent posters' mind...what did he do?

quote:
Originally posted by quarantin:

my point is this:

if his talent is exaggerated, if he is obstacling some players' development, if versatile players win nothing, if you think that there are a dozen of players who would show the same strenght when they play with dwight (of course without being an obstacle to him or any other player paid better than hedo), then what you gonna do to him? trade him, simple as that. pardon moi, if i'm wrong.as far as i know, hedo is not a trouble maker, there is no indication that he caused a major regression in team play, so what is the meaning of all this desublimation? other than upsetting some intelligent posters' mind...what did he do?

Desublimation?

DOM, I really have nothing against your opinion about Hedo and surely, you're entitled to it as well as I am entitled to mine, but you sure do come off as a smart ***.

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

Is JJ fan an insult? I don't know anymore!

Just to piggy back off of what Mr. C said so nicely, a trade for what you feel would be an upgrade is not a shot at the player you are suggesting be traded.

Again lets label someone because it's much easier than reading what they have to say and discussing that.

Kirilenko would be an upgrade! Sure...

quote:

So what are JJ fans like?

LOL. Only suggesting at the time (because I somewhat misunderstood your position) that you were putting Hedo in a class much higher than he has shown. Kind of goes along with the Shard-Bryant game I played.

Nothing bad about the JJ fans. Are you trying to get me in trouble? I do a darn good job of that on my own !!!