Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

Yes there is a limit on how much you can post

I guess it's called information overload...LOL

in posting the Game thread for WPMagic last night I discovered there is a limit on how much you can post in the game thread ...

I tried posting the NBA game recap and it wouldn't take it...

So I had to post it at the end.

I guess I'll have to adjust in the future...LOL

It was a pretty long post ...

so posting all game info in the thread is impossible unless no one else is posting.

I TRIED...LOL

JD

JD, maybe that is the forum's way of telling you all that information is not needed. And please, no one jump all over me, it is an opinion people and I am not here to start a war.

Once again Hutch. Completely unnecessary.

What's your problem with JD? The guy can't post a thing anymore without you making some snide comment. Just leave the guy alone to post his novellas, and we can all determine if we care to read it cover to cover.

Smack, it seems to me that you are the one that can't resist the snide comments whenever I post something, why don't you let it go.

Seriously, JD had to expect someone would post something in response to him creating a thread for the purpose of saying there is a limit on what you can post. I am pretty sure JD is a big boy and can defend himself. He does not need groupies to attack people for daring to say something negative to him.

If I recall correctly you have said some uncalled for things to many people in the past as well as had them said to you. Everyone needs to quit acting like JD is some untouchable golden statue that no one dares to speak negatively to.

The problem is, JD never says anything negative about anbody else. 50% of all your posts in the last week or two have all been directed at JD in an immature, hostile way. It's just BS.

I'm not coming his defense as much as I'm pointing out that you think you've become the untouchable golden statue on the boards and seem to have a problem with anybody challenging your status. You've picked fights with at least 3 people that I can remember recently that all resulted in threads getting closed.

Hurray for Hutch! She truly has separated herslef as being the Queen B* of the boards.

yay for me, I'm a *****, maybe all my warnings will add up and you can all get your wish and I will be suspended.

I still think it is hysterical that you are the one calling someone out for being hostile.

I seem to remember you PMing a while back to inform of the amount of members that despised me. Perhaps you were envious and decided to join me. I'm really not sure what your problem is, but you're developing quite a reputation for yourslef lately, and it's not based on anything basketball related.

Wow, it is very silly to get upset over posts in a message board. Everyone take a chill pill.