Sign in to follow this  
serviviente

No "latin night" for you

no offense to anyone, but last i checked its a team sport and not 1 player makes a team nor does 1 nationality. SO carlos got benched, it happens, yes napolean is an idiot but were a team so not going out to a game cause its latin nite and not supporting the magic is retarded. I was at the last latin nite im not even latin (my ex was latin and boy do latin women have some fiiiiire in them =)

all in all be happy the orginization acknowledges you ethnicity, im sure the players wouldnt mind a nite in thier backgrounds (hedo/darko etc) or even other members of the community.. imagine if the had a italian nite... pizzas 1/2 price..id be so there =D

quote:
djmaze20 again you think you are the 11th commandment. please dont tell me what to do. You have the option of reading, not reading, posting, not posting, but you have no right telling me to post ONLY in the spanish thread. This is not about you so you are welcome to participate or not.

I

Djmaze why are you so worried about me??? The "sooner this, the sooner that"....who cares??? Did i mentioned arroyo in this thread???? NO!!!!!! Tell me who is being paranoid about this???? I did not mentioned ANY names!!!! So am I the one drinking juice right???

Why else would you boycott Latin night? You didn't say you were boycotting all games just this particular one.

Ok as much fun as this has been it will be locked, it is obvious the original post was a shot at the Magic because of the way Arroyo is treated so lets just leave it alone now!

Arroyo

JJ

Hill

Darko

Howard

yes they will make playoffs.....if they keep with MR.untouchable Nelson and Hedo just shooting...shooting and shooting...i think vacation is near....

Coach Hill sure knows how to shatter a player's confidence. Arroyo :9 points in 8 minutes,then next game he doesnt

play. Next game 8 points in the first half, second half, guess what? he doesn't play. And the game after that he doesn't

play either. No, he will trust Jameer with his ugly shooting till the end. But neither Arroyo or Jameer are guilty. The

only guilty man here is Horrendous coach Hill whose career winning record was made in the Shaquille era in Orlando. Also

I think he doesn't understand that Grant Hill is not that GRANT HILL we loved to see making triple doubles all the time.

This team needs a coaching change and no one can deny it. Trade Arroyo, waive him, buy his contract, it doesn't matter, but

don't take away his pride and confidence as a player by sticking him in the bench while he is playing well. Moderators and

know it all's here all bash Arroyo, but they all want to play like him on that court. Envy, that is it. "I don't like him,

he can't pass, he can't score, he's a ballhog" ENVY that's all cause you all want to be like him. I hope he gets traded to

a decent team who appreciates his TALENTS. Or better yet I hope Coach Hill is fired (come on he deserves it), Jameer gets

traded and Arroyo becomes the starter. If Nowitski and Nash were separated I don't see why Howard and Jameer can't be. You

guys know in your hearts that this team need big changes, use your brains.

quote:
Originally posted by CG:

And the problem is consistency.

I hate Jerry Sloan for what he did to Jose (Piculin) Ortiz several years ago and then for benching Arroyo. Neverteless, Sloan was consistant. He said he would not play Carlos and never did untile Los was traded.

But this hard-headed, red-faced, midget-sized, Alzheimer-suffering, pseudo-coach Hill's disrespect towards Carlos (and tonight JJ also got the treatment!) becomes more evident as Tomato-faced Hill continues to play Carlos randomly (after saying Carlos would not play in his "new and improved" rotation). One day, Carlos does not play, next time Carlos plays 38 seconds, then Carlos does not play again, and next game Carlos plays 8 minutes. Then again, Carlos does not play.

You know what? Carlos has played exceptionally well, based on the inconsistent, "guess-when", few minutes he has been called to play! How can any athlete get into any kind of rythm when his playtime is as unpredictable as a tsunami? Nonetheless, Carlos has played very well ever since Dwarfie Hill took his Salomonic decision against Carlos (and Bogans, too).

Latin fans are not dumb and they have already noticed what North American Magic fans, and additionally, reporters and sports commentators have also perceived. Hill's inconsistent and very disrespectful treatment towards Carlos shows that our Satanic Coach cannot be called a leader nor motivator, so his downfall is near.

* Sidenote and warning: JJ be afraid... be very afraid! You might be next....

When are people like you going to wake up and realize that Arroyo's ethinticity has nothing to do with him being benched? His inconsistent play and unwillingness to to change his style of play is why he got the shaft. And stop insinuating that every coach is a racist for not playing him. If Jerry Sloan was racist, he wouldn't play Araujo,Okur, or Kirlenko, all foreign players. If Brian Hill was a racist, he wouldn't play Arroyo, Turkoflu, or Darko. AT some point you have to wake up and realize Carlos is just an average player in this league. He isn't our savior. If we put him in the starting line up our problems wouldn't magically go away, we would still be bad.

I'm a really big Diener fan. I think he should start every game, but guess what? I don't btch and moan and cry, and threaten to boycott because he doesn't play. In fact I can't even remember the last time Diener was on the court. But now that Carlos has seen limited action for just a couple of weeks, you guys have gone ape sh it. It's obvious your allegiance is to one player, so don't call yourself a magic fan, because you're not.

The usual response to my posts are that i'm a "Jameer lover" and a "Carlos basher" but that just ins't true. I like Carlos, and I was really excited when we brought him in from Detroit, but I had no idea the kooks he would bring with him...

quote:
Moderators and

know it all's here all bash Arroyo, but they all want to play like him on that court. Envy, that is it. "I don't like him,

he can't pass, he can't score, he's a ballhog" ENVY that's all cause you all want to be like him.

You know, I've come to the realization that even if I post I love Carlos he is the greatist, there will always be people that are going to label me as a Carlos hater. There is no possible way I can say enough positive about Carlos to change that because "Moderators and

know it all's here all bash Arroyo."

When people talk like this all it does is keep any disagreements going strong.