Sign in to follow this  
Natesroom

Hoopsworld Articles

If no one wants to post them then i will!

http://www.hoopsworld.com/article_21488.shtml

quote:

The Orlando Magic players need to establish their roles on this team, starting with the talented Jameer Nelson.

Grant Hill has to be the leader, Dwight Howard is the franchise, Keyon Dooling is the hard-nosed defensive player, and Nelson is the point guard.

With the game on the line it wasn

If no one wants to post them then i will!

http://www.hoopsworld.com/article_21488.shtml

quote:

The Orlando Magic players need to establish their roles on this team, starting with the talented Jameer Nelson.

Grant Hill has to be the leader, Dwight Howard is the franchise, Keyon Dooling is the hard-nosed defensive player, and Nelson is the point guard.

With the game on the line it wasn

quote:
Over the last five games Nelson has taken 70 shots, making only 25, to go along with 21 assists and 14 turnovers, while Dwight Howard has taken only 35 shots.

Man, that's a lot of attempts and he's only made 25 of them?!!!

Carlos played those two games N.J and Indiana because the Magic was loosing and B. Hill needs a scapegoat for the possible lost. Carlos play well and the reward was the bench for the second half.

B.Hill and coaching staff PRICELESS

My God people, do we really need 3 active Arroyo threads!

Nathan its a good article and I appreciate you posting it. This is the reason that I haven't responded to it. Any kind of pg news is automatically turned into another debate.

I think its interesting that everyone including Jameer seems to be "assuming" that Jameer is the only one who wants to take the last shot of the game. I have a hard time believing that Grant Hill or even JJ Redick wouldn't also be happy to take the last shot based on their confidence and ability level. I understand why, at this point, you aren't going to trust JJ with it, since he's a rookie... but why wouldn't you trust Grant? For that matter, why isn't Dwight ever the one to make the big play? He's the franchise, no? This so-called team is not much of a team if their starting point guard doesn't trust anyone but himself in the clutch.