Sign in to follow this  
Do Work Stan .... BOOYAAKASHAA

The End is Near.......

Good players can only take so much before they start to get frustrated with their teamates lack of playmaking ability. It's not the fact that we can't play defense, it's the fact that our offense runs at about 75% of its potential with our inept point guards. With the amount of firepower that the Magic have shown with pointguards that are unwilling to distribute the ball only imagine what we could do with a true court general with some great vision and creativity. Dwight would run the floor every single time if he knew he had someone that would feed him a highlight real dunk...and the things that Rashard could do slashing to the rim and spotting of for three. I think all the players realize that the PG position is holding them back and the more times Dwight is missed in the post, the more times Rashard backdoor cuts and does't get the prize, the more you will see them jog back on D, lose interest in the game, and just sit back and watch our guards pound the ball through the ground untill the clock strikes 5.

Good players can only take so much before they start to get frustrated with their teamates lack of playmaking ability. It's not the fact that we can't play defense, it's the fact that our offense runs at about 75% of its potential with our inept point guards. With the amount of firepower that the Magic have shown with pointguards that are unwilling to distribute the ball only imagine what we could do with a true court general with some great vision and creativity. Dwight would run the floor every single time if he knew he had someone that would feed him a highlight real dunk...and the things that Rashard could do slashing to the rim and spotting of for three. I think all the players realize that the PG position is holding them back and the more times Dwight is missed in the post, the more times Rashard backdoor cuts and does't get the prize, the more you will see them jog back on D, lose interest in the game, and just sit back and watch our guards pound the ball through the ground untill the clock strikes 5.

How many games over .500 are we?

What seed are we in our division? Conference?

Do some research and find the answers to those questions, because you obviously dont know them already. We will be fine.

quote:
Originally posted by RoBo2002:

How many games over .500 are we?

What seed are we in our division? Conference?

Do some research and find the answers to those questions, because you obviously dont know them already. We will be fine.

I think what the OP was trying to say is that if we had a true point that saw the floor like a paul, kidd or nash then we might be a little over 14 games over .500 maybe a little better than the third seed in our conference and maybe have a much bigger lead in the Southeast. What he is saying does make a lot of sense if you read with objectivity.

I think all fans agree this a position of weakness for us but what can you do. We have to suck it up and the big 3 will have to make up for our deficiencies.

Do some research??? Watch a basketball game you clown. Its obvious that the Magic have no offensive movement and other than the fact that we have some terrific individual talents that can score the ball no matter what the situation, this team has zero chemistry on the offensive end. The small line up works terrific with a great point guard (Ex: pheonix, New Jersey a few years back) But it is not effective when guys are standing around and shooting bad shots. That being the case Dwight still dominates boards just because he is a freak. So yeah, go talk to all your carney friends over summer and see who is talking about 14 games over 500 when a team out west is wearing rings.

And do you think we might have a better record if we had a true pf starting with howard so he did not have to do it all on the boards and on defense?

GO MAGIC!!!!

It's funny though. We lack any starting caliber PG, SG and PF but we are having a really solid season. This leads me to believe that next year will be our year. I think Otis, like him or not, sees what he needs to do now and will act accordingly. PF first and foremost then a pass first low turnover guy at the point. SG maybe but its a series of neverending improvement.

I say we need a rebouding and defensive oriented PF first then PG. While SG isn't a strong suit it really isn't a problem either and if we fix the other 2 positions it really won't matter.

Our offense is run through Hedo, in most cases. Jameer brings the ball up the court, has a little over two turnovers a game, so he's doing pretty well.

Carlos's stats are pretty comparable.

No, we don't have a Kidd, Nash, or Williams on our team. Neither do 28 other teams.

But since you did your research, I'm sure you already knew that.