Sign in to follow this  
~O~

The Following Should Be Starting/Playing More Minutes

quote:
Originally posted by The Dude Abides:

Back to the original topic -.........I think Bo should get some time, in place of Battie. He has always been a conduit for "the spark" needed, a hustler and a leader.........then Bo could come in for some hustle, defensive, rebounding minutes.

That type of play can win any game

quote:
Originally posted by Hutchence:

Silly me, I must have a hard time reading, ODub, did you mention Arroyo any where in the original post? I read it a couple times but didnt see it. Funny how every post ends up about him.

HOW THE KCUF DID THIS TURN INTO AN ARROYO CONVERSATION??????????

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

quote:

Silly me, I must have a hard time reading, ODub, did you mention Arroyo any where in the original post? I read it a couple times but didnt see it. Funny how every post ends up about him.

Because this topic is about people who should be Starting/playing more minutes.... Arroyo

quote:
Originally posted by Magic31:

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

quote:

Because this topic is about people who should be Starting/playing more minutes.... Arroyo

HHHHhmmmm..........good point.....or is it?!

It is a good point. You posted this after the wolves game. The game where Jameer missed three shots. Any of which could of won us the game. And if Jameer has got to go, Carlos has got to come into the starting lineup.

quote:
Originally posted by ironman:

1) Arroyo

2) JJ

3) Trevor

Agreed on Arroyo Ironman and Jack. Valid point. Don't let any one try to run you off your right to post your opinions. The thread is about who should be getting more minutes and in light of the Jameer situation Arroyo should definitely being see more minutes.

I am actually not too disappointed on the minutes JJ is getting now. I'm a big JJ fan but I don't see him starting yet. If he continues to get those minutes without having DNPs like before I think his game will come along nicely as it already is. He is beginning to look hesitant though and thats a direct result of BHill's on again off again pattern with almost everyone except the starters.

guys lets talk about the topic, also, if you guys think Arroyo should start/playing more minutes, try to explain why and not just put it like

1) Arroyo

2) Arroyo

so that this wouldn't be a useless discussion. O-Dub hit some nice points in this discussion lets not make it to waste, instead lets discuss about it.

on the topic, Trevor definitely needs to get more minutes with Hedo struggling. But to see him start wouldn't be the best thing at all, he plays like a steroid on this team. Everytime he gets in, the team is alive.