Sign in to follow this  
OnlyIntelPosts

Why I hate ESPN

but i was impressed with Stephen A....he said "The Magic, when they play Defense, are a force to be reckoned with..." or something to that effect...

i guess bein on the D&G show left a lasting impression on him...

still not sure why Walton's a sour grape...

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

Did anyone watch SC this morning? Bill Walton said Boston, Detroit, and Cleveland are the only teams in the East worth anything, then Stephen A. Smith said Orlando should be in there too, and Bill Walton said "What kind of team is Orlando? They can't win at home"......that really ticked me off, haven't we lost like.....one home game this month?

Yeah I hate how the media ignores the Magic but like some1 else said up there it makes it sweeter when we beat them.

quote:
Originally posted by onedollerbills:

bill walton also said on superbowl sunday the giants would lose 45 to 7 so that shows what he knows hah

Almost everybody had the Giants losing.

At this moment i would agree that Orlando is the 4th best team. If i were to see any sort of chemistry problem because of the new Cavs additons then i would put Orlando before them. But Lebron can take over a game in a way no Orlando Magic player can.

quote:
Originally posted by OnlyIntelPosts:

Bill Walton might be one of the worst NBA analyst in the business. Barkleys is 10 times better than him.

Bill Walton once said .3 seconds was an eternity.

Can we make it a "things I hate about Bill Walton". I can come up with many more.

Screw that I aint gving Cleveland ****, who cares if they have Bron, or are easter nconference champs look at their record they arent a great team, these new addition arent fantastic we can beat them and are better then them, the analyst should learn that when judging the Cavs you are judging them not Lebron.

I need to see the new squad play together before i will say they are better than us right now. I just don't believe it now.

Oh, and Bill Walton's 10 minute speeches disguised as commentary is a reason to hate ESPN.

I have never liked Bill Walton... he is an idiot. He is never partial.. even when working a game, and is such a Lakers tool it's pathetic. All he does is try to sound dramatic, but he sounds like he is slurping on Kobe. His comments about the Magic turned my dislike into disgust.

Bill Walton and Steven A. both get on my last nerve. They spend their segments trying to talk over each other and I end up with a headache. Why ESPN doesn't fire Steven A. and let Michael Wilbon take over is beyond me.

Who cares whether the "experts" think we are the 3rd or 4th best team in the east? It doesn't affect the way the Magic play and putting us at 4th behind the defending eastern conference champs isn't exactly an insult. Truth be told, I would rather be a 4th seed because I think we match up better with Boston than we do Detroit.