Why I hate ESPN

quote:
Originally posted by MagicAtic:

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

quote:
I hate ESPN because they employ Chris Berman. Enough said.

But if that isn't enough, I hate the "Who's Now" crapathon.

Jesus Osprey, if only your few words of wisdom such as these weren't surrounded by complete filth, you'd be a pretty cool guy!

I do what I can.

Also, I hate ESPN because of the forced "fighting" they create between the talking heads like Skip Bayless and Woody Paige.

And that little battle Salisbury and John Clayton have every week. I mean seriously, are we actually supposed to believe they are fighting with each other?

Oh yea, and the fact that on NFL Live they have a cokehead and never-was quarterback providing "in-depth" analysis with that assclown Berman calling himself Swami. You suck, Berman.

When did John Clayton, the biggest dork in HS become such a football expert?

haha everytime I look at him I think the same thing.... he also has the biggest head in the world.

quote:
Did anyone watch SC this morning? Bill Walton said Boston, Detroit, and Cleveland are the only teams in the East worth anything, then Stephen A. Smith said Orlando should be in there too, and Bill Walton said "What kind of team is Orlando? They can't win at home"......that really ticked me off, haven't we lost like.....one home game this month?

Cleveland is 17-10 at home. Magic are 16-11. Big difference. But screw em. Let's stay under the radar.

I hate ESPN because they talk about the NFL 90 percent of the time. They even talk about the NFL when the season is over

As the mighty Michael Wilbon would say

"THE DOLPHINS ARE ON THE CLOCK."

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

I hate ESPN because they talk about the NFL 90 percent of the time. They even talk about the NFL when the season is over

How about an hour of baseball highlights on "Baseball Tonight" at 10PM followed by 40 minutes of baseball highlights on the hour-long Sportscenter at 11PM?

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

How about an hour of baseball highlights on "Baseball Tonight" at 10PM followed by 40 minutes of baseball highlights on the hour-long Sportscenter at 11PM?

LOL true, but the world is a better place with ESPN than without. In the dog days of summer when theres no NFL or NBA, baseball barely gets me through. They do tend to go with the stick of the month and the current sensations but its better than the old George Michael Sports Machine on sunday nights.