Sign in to follow this  
My 6th Rebuild

Proof of my Expertise

"Imagine where Dwight, Hedo & Co. -- who are still on a 50-32 pace -- would be if they had a better home record than, say, Milwaukee. Imagine how good they'd be with a dependable tandem in the backcourt."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/powerranking?season=2008&week=15

Read the power rankings. Just like McCain has just about every Rep endorsing him, I have Greg Anthony, Barkley, Legler, Kenny Smith, and ESPN's Marc Stein endorsing me for the "Fix the Backcourt first" campaign

"Imagine where Dwight, Hedo & Co. -- who are still on a 50-32 pace -- would be if they had a better home record than, say, Milwaukee. Imagine how good they'd be with a dependable tandem in the backcourt."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/powerranking?season=2008&week=15

Read the power rankings. Just like McCain has just about every Rep endorsing him, I have Greg Anthony, Barkley, Legler, Kenny Smith, and ESPN's Marc Stein endorsing me for the "Fix the Backcourt first" campaign

You're an expert because you realized we need a PF?

My 8 year old cousin realized it too. He didn't say, "You guys need another 4," but put it more elegantly, "Why don't they have another big strong man like Dwight Howard?"

He must be the basketball messiah because he noticed at the beginning of the season.

IMO, this is pretty much a given fact, but how we acquire them will be a big question. Will teams that have better passing PG, want Nelson and/or Arroyo? Will they go for the downgrade?

quote:
Originally posted by The Can Opener:

My 8 year old cousin realized it too. He didn't say, "You guys need another 4," but put it more elegantly, "Why don't they have another big strong man like Dwight Howard?"

He must be the basketball messiah because he noticed at the beginning of the season.

didn

quote:
Originally posted by The Can Opener:

Um...do you and your 8 year old cousin consider Jason Kidd, Jordan, and Kobe frontcourt players? If you do then there is a book I recommend:

"Basketball for Dummies"

Frontcourt.

1. A team's offensive half of the court: the area between the center line and the baseline closest to the offense's basket.

2. As it refers to players, a team's center and forwards as a unit. e.g.: "They have one of the biggest frontcourts in the league - they're 6'5" or taller".

http://en.mimi.hu/basketball/frontcourt.html