Sign in to follow this  
Ned Ryerson

New York Times: "Howard, the Next Big Thing"

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:
WP

By found I mean I read it in my NYT that comes to my doorstep every morning. I read it right after my daily installment of Marx.

So liberalism is a social dasease? (the Savage nation) LOL

quote:
Originally posted by chosen12:

quote:
WP

By found I mean I read it in my NYT that comes to my doorstep every morning. I read it right after my daily installment of Marx.

Actually, Chosen, I've read The Savage Nation and his saying is "Liberalism is a mental disorder". Lol.

Honest mistake. Although my good friend and colleague WP disproves that theory.

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

quote:

quote:
WP

Actually, Chosen, I've read The Savage Nation and his saying is "Liberalism is a mental disorder". Lol.

Honest mistake. Although my good friend and colleague WP disproves that theory.

Thanks for the correction, I can only take Mike Savage in small doses..LOL and its been at least a yearor so that I listened to his program, so I knew it was somwhere in that area. Being the happy, well adjusted Independent that I am, I try to understand his and Hannity's veiw on life! By the way, I also read the NYTimes periodically!

quote:

quote:
By the way, I also read the NYTimes periodically!

Don't ever talk to me again.........

LOL.. I do understand, but I am from NYC, so it is a largely part of my culturaly diverse upbringing!! Come on Osprey, don't tell me you don't subscribe to the New York Book Review, or for that matter the "New Yorker?"

quote:

quote:

quote:

LOL.. I do understand, but I am from NYC, so it is a largely part of my culturaly diverse upbringing!! Come on Osprey, don't tell me you don't subscribe to the New York Book Review, or for that matter the "New Yorker?"

Actually, I pick up the NYT every Tuesday and Thursday on campus and read the opinion section. You know the old saying "Know thine enemy".

Plus, until it becomes completely obsolete due to the internet, it still is the "Newspaper of Record".

I just wish they were a little more objective and not so overcome with BDS.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Actually, I pick up the NYT every Tuesday and Thursday on campus and read the opinion section. You know the old saying "Know thine enemy".

Plus, until it becomes completely obsolete due to the internet, it still is the "Newspaper of Record".

I just wish they were a little more objective and not so overcome with BDS.

Now see...there you go!! LOL I do not agree with much of what they produce, but I do enjoy many of their writers!

I don't know what to tell you in regards to their being objective, personally I think you will see subjectivity in the O' Slantenel before you see it in the NYTimes!!! LOL IMHO!

quote:

You should like the NYT Osprey... They recently hired William Kristol to do a weekly Op-Ed. He is Satan.

If he is Satan than who is Paul Krugman? Satan's armpit?