Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

Will Arroyo, Redick still be here after the deadline?(Sentinel)

quote:
Originally posted by John the Jerk:

I really hope Arroyo and his fans are gone before the trade deadline. Last month I had my Navigators rims stolen in the Magic's parking lot. Thanks Arroyo you owe me some rims, and I'm not refering to 14's either.

Careful what you wish for... That's when us Carlos's fans were inside the arena. Imagine when we're not.

quote:
Originally posted by the Judge:

quote:

I really hope Arroyo and his fans are gone before the trade deadline. Last month I had my Navigators rims stolen in the Magic's parking lot. Thanks Arroyo you owe me some rims, and I'm not refering to 14's either.

Careful what you wish for... That's when us Carlos's fans were inside the arena. Imagine when we're not.

Wow that's impressive. So many Banned people so many closed threads( Mods please don't slose this one) But still you are here with that kind of Comments. I hope At least DavCivic takes actions for this.

quote:
Originally posted by JJ_I_TRUST:

quote:
Originally posted by the Judge:

quote:

Agree. Comments like just make fights, please dav some ban here.

Wow that's impressive. So many Banned people so many closed threads( Mods please don't slose this one) But still you are here with that kind of Comments. I hope At least DavCivic takes actions for this.