Sign in to follow this  
jacksond

Last night, JJ Redick, Van Gundy

I kind of have a different take on the JJ situation. Maybe he is too slow for the NBA (can't guard anyone and can't create space to get his shot off)... my only thinking is it would be really nice to find out. But then if it is obvious to the whole NBA, then we lose his trade value. So I can kind of see the Magic's dilemma.

quote:
Originally posted by Ocalamagic:

I kind of have a different take on the JJ situation. Maybe he is too slow for the NBA (can't guard anyone and can't create space to get his shot off)... my only thinking is it would be really nice to find out. But then if it is obvious to the whole NBA, then we lose his trade value. So I can kind of see the Magic's dilemma.

If that was the case Bogans would never see the light of day.

And for defense, how many times has Bogans been effective on D since the game in China? He's about the same hight as Redick anyways just fat.

Why in the world was this guy ever a starter over someone like Ariza? Garrity getting big minutes over him also?? Only Stan

Even BHill would know better. My biggest issue with Hill besides his little-creativity offense was starting Jameer at PG. Stan is the same in these two areas anyways.

As arrogant as BHill was he was probably less annoying to listen to. Man I'd hate to have to listen to the Pizza man's dumb pep talks every **** night

IMO i think most of our problems right now are chemistry related. This is mostly on the coaching staff though the players do play a part in this to.

I look at it just like in the Army,

A soldier goes through tough training and comes out a suficiant killing machine "college ball" when its time to go to war "NBA" Its no longer about just you "getting drafted". But you cant expect to win the war with a bunch of soldiers who are trained well, but dont know how to work together. If you have to clear a building, everyone stacked on that door has a role to play, some peoples role sucks "like the first man through the door" but it has to be played. And everyone must work in tandem to accomplish the mission. BUT THE KEY TO SUCCESS IS LEADERSHIP! Figure out what everyone does best and give them the oportunity to contribute something!

Good post!

Stan you got some thinking to do! Its only so long you can point the finger till it points right back at you! "BRIAN HILL"

Its the middle of the season, we just came off a few tuff losses. Who cares, it's all about the playoffs, and there is no coach that I'd rather have than Van Gundy. Van Gundy is the reason we are any good so stop hating on him.

Don't hate on Nelson either hes amazing.

If anything, hate on Arroyo for taking Doolings minutes against the Cavs.

"Who cares, it's all about the playoffs, and there is no coach that I'd rather have than Van Gundy."

I hope he does not pull this crap again with D12. Especially during the playoffs.

Hope you dont eat your words.....

there is something going on between the players that i think we have no clue to. if jj plays who passes him the ball. no one. i think other players dont like him or his fans and do not want him on the team. it may just be me but i see guys look right at him, hes open, they turn away and pass to someone else. doesnt make sense. jacklj