Sign in to follow this  
Osprey

The "Bench Jameer" Thread.

Hey, I figure we have an "official" thread for everything else. Also, we are going to get a lot of "bench Jameer" sentiment in the next couple of days.

Just trying to help the mods keep the board clean.

Also, please bench Jameer. That is all.

All I know is something is wrong with the chemistry between Jameer, Brian and the rest of the guys. I can see it on their faces.

Grant Hill needs to be more assertive and say, "give me the darn ball"!

Grant needs to be more assertive and say coach, bench Jameer, or Dwight needs to say coach can I touch the ball with the game on the line.

And Pat: Guys do u need any water is everyone hydrated, anyone need a pretzel, need me to lace ur shoes, im here for whatever u guys need me to do.

quote:
Originally posted by ball junkie:

All I know is something is wrong with the chemistry between Jameer, Brian and the rest of the guys. I can see it on their faces.

Grant Hill needs to be more assertive and say, "give me the darn ball"!

Haha, no chance in hell Grant gets the ball from the Black Hole. Especially if he has to inbound it.

not only he must seat....he needs to go!!!! Mr. Inconsistancy. I also dont like the fact that Jammer is the only player on this team that gets treated like royalty! He has the green light to shot all the time with not consequences. he is never in the pine and i dont like the fact that the magic have pushed jammer all over our throats with pics of him all over the arena and the city like he is our future. to me jammer is at best a good option coming from the bench. he is out of his position, he is too turnover prone, inconsistant, and always wants to take the glory. time to go to the pine like everyone else.

Guys you know that is not going to happen. Jameer Nelson is the other half of the Magics super star tandem. Jameer is Brain Hills BOY!!!!! He better bring his A game on Wednesday the raptors TJ Ford loves to play the Magic......

Right now, I would rather have the fat guy that runs around in the stands take the final shot than Jameer.